Xalimo Believes Illegitimate Children Should Be Accepted By Somalis

Keep it a boqol

All Praise Be To Allah In Every Situation!!!
VIP
No way I saw an atleast 29 year old grinning because of this threadšŸ’€šŸ’€

Having a kid out of wedlock is such an outdated term. Children do not need to be ā€œlegitimizedā€ in their humanity, itā€™s something theyā€™re already born with. Regardless if itā€™s from a traditional marriage or not

And as for the woman , if sheā€™s had consensual sex with someone and wanted a child from it without being in a ā€˜marriageā€™ itā€™s something thatā€™s up to her and her current partner if she has one, only condition is that she treats the nuune good
As muslims we enjoin in the good and we forbid in the evil. In no way shape or form should the Somali community normalize this type of degeneracy and immortality all because of ā€œconsentā€

Yaraye

VIP
If she's married like some people are saying on here, then the title needs to be change. That's slander which is haram :wtfdis:

If her child is truly illegitimate, Then good for not accepting! :mjswag::diddyass:

Helllllllll Nooooo! No baby mama syndrome up in here! :fittytousand:

:ufdup:Marriage is sacred people!

I donā€™t know what that is and Iā€™m pretty sure they are Christian Catholics who also are not so found of whatā€™s called ā€œchildren out of wedlockā€
Do you know what you are preaching is against Somali culture and values? And you have the Sayid as your avatar :snoop:

Barni

āš ļø EPILEPTIC WARNING āš ļø
I donā€™t know what that is and Iā€™m pretty sure they are Christian Catholics who are not so found of whatā€™s called ā€œchildren out of wedlockā€
1678143391653.jpeg

No way I saw an atleast 29 year old grinning because of this threadšŸ’€šŸ’€

Having a kid out of wedlock is such an outdated term. Children do not need to be ā€œlegitimizedā€ in their humanity, itā€™s something theyā€™re already born with. Regardless if itā€™s from a traditional marriage or not

And as for the woman , if sheā€™s had consensual sex with someone and wanted a child from it without being in a ā€˜marriageā€™ itā€™s something thatā€™s up to her and her current partner if she has one, only condition is that she treats the nuune good
So did you write the twitter post.

KinsiHilaac

Pretend there is a title here
As muslims we enjoin in the good and we forbid in the evil. In no way shape or form should the Somali community normalize this type of degeneracy and immortality all because of ā€œconsentā€

Itā€™s not immoral. Itā€™s only immoral to you because a religious book has told you that.
You havenā€™t looked around to see that 90% of complications children born outside a marriage face are because of the stigmatization

Itā€™s common sense that a marriage is not a guarantee of a good childhood for the kid involved so Iā€™m wondering why youā€™re so pro ā€œ kids from a marriageā€

TekNiKo

Loyal To The One True King of The Seven Realms
VIP
Is this the lowest some Western Halimos can go? This BLM Woke Liberalism disease is straight out of post secondary!

This is the result of letting the telly raise your kids.

KinsiHilaac

Pretend there is a title here
Do you know what you are preaching is against Somali culture and values? And you have the Sayid as your avatar :snoop:

Unlike you Iā€™m not loyal to whatever the Somali culture throws at me.
I think and try to rationalize

Our ancestors were human and were susceptible to error
Itā€™s the job of us today to correct what keeps harming us especially within our own culture and practices

Keep it a boqol

All Praise Be To Allah In Every Situation!!!
VIP
Itā€™s not immoral. Itā€™s only immoral to you because a religious book has told you that.
You havenā€™t looked around to see that 90% of complications children born outside a marriage face are because of the stigmatization

Itā€™s common sense that a marriage is not a guarantee of a good childhood for the kid involved so Iā€™m wondering why youā€™re so pro ā€œ kids from a marriageā€
For the sake of your argument letā€™s remove Islam from the question

ā€œAccording to a study by the National Association of Elementary School Principals, 33 percent of two-parent elementary school students are ranked as high achievers, as compared with 17 percent of single-parent students. The children in single-parent families are more likely to be truant or to have disciplinary action taken against them. Even after controlling for race, income and religion, scholars find significant differences in educational attainment between children who grow up in intact families and children who do notā€

It is a statistical reality that children born out of wedlock are more likely to commit crime, have lower wages, not do well in school, less chance of succeeding in life and have more children out of wedlock creating and contributing into a cycle. By having a baby out of wedlock your child you are setting them up for failure and adding more harm to the world.

Even Gaalo donā€™t agree with you. Why do you want to normalize this?

Last edited:
Unlike you Iā€™m not loyal to whatever the Somali culture throws at me.
I think and try to rationalize

Our ancestors were human and were susceptible to error
Itā€™s the job of us today to correct what keeps harming us especially within our own culture and practices
Walaal, why are you making it seem like people are blind followers of the dhaqan?

Donā€™t have a superiority complex and please humble yourself. Everyone has the capacity to think and rationalize just as you do.

I remember you made posts about feminism. Is that what is giving you this pov about our dhaqan?

Trending

Latest posts