Xalimo goes to South Korea and gets racially profiled

Only xaliimos should stay away the men don’t have problems there. Because they act like normal tourists when they go
Don’t be stupid. Men don’t usually document their experiences. A madow men will
Always be seen as more of a threat and therefore garner more backlash than a woman.

Somali girls are more likely to hop on the internet and talk abut what happened to them. You lot could get bottled and you still wouldn’t mention it.

I would go to K04ria for the skincare and cheaper dermatologists and skincare procedures. Skin boosters and all sorts of beauty procedures are like half or even a quarter of what you’d pay in the UK or America. Plus I love K04rian beauty.

However, Im not interested in Kpop, I don’t care for K4rian culture and I’m at a loss as to why young Somali women or women across the globe will glorify a society in which the women have to use camera detectors before going to the bathroom.

Recently whole networks of men posting their own daughters and sisters have been found out and school girls get doxxed and even posted by the boys in their class

K07ria is from what I’m gathering, a deeply misogynistic society in which women are sex3ualized horrifically with high rates of physical abuse and backwardness but come across as modern due to the economy and how effective tech is there.

It’s of a no wonder why the birth rates are low. Anyone who blames ‘feminism’ for Korea’s low birth rate is a joke and hasn’t actually looked into how abused their women are.

I can’t say to Somali women don’t go entirely since I’d go there for skin injections and beauty but they shouldn’t put on a pedestal and shouldn’t stay their long or glorify it.

Don’t be stupid. Men don’t usually document their experiences. A madow men will
Always be seen as more of a threat and therefore garner more backlash than a woman.

Somali girls are more likely to hop on the internet and talk abut what happened to them. You lot could get bottled and you still wouldn’t mention it.
There is difference between previous experiences and a negative reputation that has developed over time. Significant minority ruining it for the majority unfortunately

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Imagine learning an entire culture even their language just for those people to hate you we Somalis should stay away from places we aren’t welcomed especially East Asia
Racism always exist, I will not fault this girl for learning the language and I find it remarkable that she learnt the language. That man can f*ck all the way off, chinky eyed Simpson skin

I would go to K04ria for the skincare and cheaper dermatologists and skincare procedures. Skin boosters and all sorts of beauty procedures are like half or even a quarter of what you’d pay in the UK or America. Plus I love K04rian beauty.

However, Im not interested in Kpop, I don’t care for K4rian culture and I’m at a loss as to why young Somali women or women across the globe will glorify a society in which the women have to use camera detectors before going to the bathroom.

Recently whole networks of men posting their own daughters and sisters have been found out and school girls get doxxed and even posted by the boys in their class

K07ria is from what I’m gathering, a deeply misogynistic society in which women are sex3ualized horrifically with high rates of physical abuse and backwardness but come across as modern due to the economy and how effective tech is there.

It’s of a no wonder why the birth rates are low. Anyone who blames ‘feminism’ for Korea’s low birth rate is a joke and hasn’t actually looked into how abused their women are.

I can’t say to Somali women don’t go entirely since I’d go there for skin injections and beauty but they shouldn’t put on a pedestal and shouldn’t stay their long or glorify it.
This is what happens to a nation when it is focusing on gender equality & pushing women in the work force .

This is what happens to a nation when it is focusing on gender equality & pushing women in the work force .

The fact that you’re blaming that shows you’re not well in the head as well. There is no gender equality in Korea since women’s complaints aren’t taken into consideration and DV is high.

GTHO

Men are literally on telegram sexualizing their own sisters and women in the fam and this is what you have to say? It’s because women work so men are now going into incest and abusing random women as well now? So that is how men behave because women can work?

You’re an opp.

Always disliked you and you’re the one who was arguing with me over Tate as well.

FYI: Working class women who are the majority in the world have ALWAYS worked. They were forced to work in low paying factories and maid work but now that women can work as teachers, doctors, companies ect it’s an issue.

Last edited:
You hardly see that in the UK or others. No what happens when men are corn sick.

The fact that you’re blaming that shows you’re not well in the head as well.

GTHO

Men are literally on telegram sexualizing their own sisters and women in the fam and this is what you have to say?

You’re an opp.

Always disliked you and you’re the one who was arguing with me over Tate as well.
Look at white birth rates & come back lmao.

Immigrants saved western countries and because of immigrants with higher birth rates than whites ,western countries won't fail.

Korea & Japan are a lost cause until they'll allow immigrants in & the cycle of blaming the immigrants will start (again ).

Wherever you find feminism, atheism ,liberalism you'll see a nation in the collapse.

Lowest birth rates , highest suicidal attempts & suicides , all sorts of mental illness .

Pastoralist

Dhib marku wah nokdo, Isku tiirsada
VIP
>Most technologically advanced countries with the highest cultural, intellectual, and military presence on the rest of the globe
>"b-b-but they like only use toilet paper!"
View attachment 344589
>korean berates xalimo
>somali mocks Korean hygiene in response
>low iq farah “we don’t care if they walk around with xar on their buttocks. thEYre TeChnOlLogicAlY ADVnceD”

Art Artist GIF by randydrosario

Trending