Xalimo makes a video claiming most Somali woman bleach their skin 100k views and rising

Someone needs to do a study on the cuqdad dark skin xalimos have for light skin xalimos.

You never hear light skin xalimos talking shit about their dark counterparts but the dark skin ones are constantly taking shots at them.

To the degree, now they're saying light skin diaspora xalimos are bleaching their skin LOL.

Mudug_gyal

لا تَقْنَطُوا مِنْ رَحْمَةِ اللَّه
VIP
She should bleach her 5 o clock shadow. Yarta way na ceebesay now everyone gonna think we all bleach

Mudug_gyal

لا تَقْنَطُوا مِنْ رَحْمَةِ اللَّه
VIP
Very true when my cousins would visit back home they all had beautiful glowing skins,I wonder why some women back home bleach and most of the times they don’t turn out fine.
They get that grey undertone with green veins. Looks like they are rotting from inside

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You know very little about those countries.

Periplus

Minister of Propaganda
VIP

You know very little about those countries.

Read what I said in this post:

It does not really matter what the truth is, public perception and framing is something you cannot control.

Firstly, Bantus are nowhere near 15% of the population, Secondly, they have only been here since the early 1800s, Thirdly, Bantus were in fact treated very well during their enslavement, Italian traveler Luigi Roberto Brichetti who visited Mogadishu in the 1890s mentioned that Somali families treated their bondsmen so well that if slaves were given the option of freedom they would reject it. He mentions Somalis fed their slaves from their own rations and clothed them with their same clothes.

Bantu's had numerous options of procuring freedom some even fought with their masters during battle and if they showed great martial brilliance or tremendous valor they could be granted there freedom. Upon attaining freedom their masters provided them a wife, land, and cattle so they could start their own families of course under the tutelage of their previous masters.

We must also remember that Somali slavery was a civilizing mission, not only was Somalia more technologically advanced than South East Africa it was also superior morally and religiously through the twofold combination of Islam and Somali cultural norms which greatly elevated the Bantus from their formerly debased and pagan way of life.

Why should Somalis be ashamed for not only elevating an inferior people and enriching them mentally, physically, morally, and spiritual but also for doing it in one of the most humane ways possible. Instead of being ashamed of our past with our Bantu brethren we should instead celebrate our ancestors noble pursuit in civilizing a wayward peoples.

All of the information I provided on Somali slavery can be found in Dr. Catherine Bestman's seminal work Unraveling Somalia: Race, Class,and the Legacy of Slavery

Periplus

Minister of Propaganda
VIP
I rest my case your honour!

Not really.

If you look closely at the BBC article you shared about Nigerian slave descendants, it is framed as an "ethnic issue" within the Igbo community. Which again goes to my point that it always framed as an ethnicity issue.

For the pygmy genocide in the Congo, the perpetrators were acquitted by the International Criminal Court despite deliberately killing 40% of the ethnic population. This again proves my point that it is never viewed as the same.

Why is it not viewed the same? Because one issue is viewed through the lens of ethnicity and one is through race.

Doesn't really matter which is worse or not in the history books, it is about how the issue was framed.

Not really.

If you look closely at the BBC article you shared about Nigerian slave descendants, it is framed as an "ethnic issue" within the Igbo community. Which again goes to my point that it always framed as an ethnicity issue.

For the pygmy genocide in the Congo, the perpetrators were acquitted by the International Criminal Court despite deliberately killing 40% of the ethnic population. This again proves my point that it is never viewed as the same.

Why is it not viewed the same? Because one issue is viewed through the lens of ethnicity and one is through race.

Doesn't really matter which is worse or not in the history books, it is about how the issue was framed.
Race doesn't exist. You're using a Western sjw narrative to dissect African tribal dynamics. He was aquitted same reason others are: he has friends in high places. Not because it wasn't "racism".

Trending