Xeedho or no xeedho?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gambar

VIP
Factsss!!!!!!:2tjlv3e::ftw9nwa:

It's the caano geel huuno. The south had too much caano lo' that's why they're yara ciyal ciyaal and jileec af:chrisfreshhah:

Horta have u been to miyi before? How was it? :cosbyhmm: Ani Waligay ma aragg:noneck:
Ceeb don’t diss southerners, they are the funniest Somalis.

I was sent to badiyo because I was a dhibley. My mum was threatening me with it since I was 4 until she sent me when I was 16. :drakelaugh:Wallahi it was terrible. Hoyoodey trauma bey igu riday. :mjlol:

This is Northern tradition as far as I know. If you want it, it comes with a beating if you untie it wrong :ftw9nwa:

Light taps really. But probably more hardcore back home, or so it was in the past.
way back, if the guys family couldn't untie it, the wedding was cancelled or postponed as this shows his fam can't care for their daughter :chrisfreshhah:

Jeesto

VIP
Ceeb don’t diss southerners, they are the funniest Somalis.

I was sent to badiyo because I was a dhibley. My mum was threatening me with it since I was 4 until she sent me when I was 16. :drakelaugh:Wallahi it was terrible. Hoyoodey trauma bey igu riday. :mjlol:
I am planning on going backhome summer 2k18 and the first i'll do when the plane touches down is take a gaadhi to the miyi to see why y'all hate that place so much and what'so so terrible about it:russ:
wait :farmajoyaab:

i've been replying to comments from march:noneck:

just leave a fuxkin thread alone man
:siilaanyolaugh::chrisfreshhah:

World

VIP
Anybody eat sagaaro in miyi? It’s sooo nice.

:liberaltears:

GSVuu.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.