Yoooo what's up with Fouseytube??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seoul

. . .
I haven't watched his videos for a very long time and nigga has dogs, tattoo of his dogs, ears pierced, nose piercing, gets his eyebrows done. Apparently he drinks and has dabbled in drugs. I used to find him funny but the nigga has thrown away his culture and deen for Hollywood. I'm pretty sure anytime soon he's going to come out as a homosexual or he's going to be arrested for sexually abusing those dogs. I wanted to throw up when he kissed them on the lips:hova:

I haven't watched his videos for a very long time and nigga has dogs, tattoo of his dogs, ears pierced, nose piercing, gets his eyebrows done. Apparently he drinks and has dabbled in drugs. I used to find him funny but the nigga has thrown away his culture and deen for Hollywood. I'm pretty sure anytime soon he's going to come out as a homosexual or he's going to be arrested for sexually abusing those dogs. I wanted to throw up when he kissed them on the lips:hova:
Live and let live. Hes not messing with your life is he? So why do you care about what he does to him self and his body?

FouseyTube is part of a larger operation, created by the enemies of Islam as a form of attack against the younger, up and coming Muslim generations of social media. FouseyTube and his family are not Muslim and never was to begin with. Just in case you guys don't know, there are large non-Muslim Arabs out there, both Christian and Atheist. Anyways, FouseyTube's mission was to have a LARGE young Muslims to follow him (instead of following the Prophet) and love FouseyTube. Once that is accomplished, then pretty much, whatever he does, the younger generation will do. They'll think tattoos are okay, having dogs are okay, piercing and dating are okay. Pre-martial sex will be prevalent. FouseyTube isn't the only one. There are countless of people claiming to be Muslim and doing exactly the things Allah has prohibited from us doing in every Social Media websites.

Beware what your kids, cousins, siblings, etc look up to.

Khathead

tfw no habesha gf
FouseyTube is part of a larger operation, created by the enemies of Islam as a form of attack against the younger, up and coming Muslim generations of social media. FouseyTube and his family are not Muslim and never was to begin with. Just in case you guys don't know, there are large non-Muslim Arabs out there, both Christian and Atheist. Anyways, FouseyTube's mission was to have a LARGE young Muslims to follow him (instead of following the Prophet) and love FouseyTube. Once that is accomplished, then pretty much, whatever he does, the younger generation will do. They'll think tattoos are okay, having dogs are okay, piercing and dating are okay. Pre-martial sex will be prevalent. FouseyTube isn't the only one. There are countless of people claiming to be Muslim and doing exactly the things Allah has prohibited from us doing in every Social Media websites.

I think you and @Cognitivedissonance
Will like each other. Both conspiracy nutjobs

Muslim Arabs in America are very liberal. It's actually the Somalis who teach Arab kids the Quran on Saturdays. They also live with the Christian Arabs in America who are the majority so they are put on a leash by them and are heavily influenced by them. Fousey is your typical Arab Muslim in America.

Muslim Arabs in America are very liberal. It's actually the Somalis who teach Arab kids the Quran on Saturdays. They also live with the Christian Arabs in America who are the majority so they are put on a leash by them and are heavily influenced by them. Fousey is your typical Arab Muslim in America.
Somalis teaching Arabs Quran in America? How the Arabs there have fallen.
:chrisfreshhah:

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster

:mjlol:

Somalis teaching Arabs Quran in America? How the Arabs there have fallen.
:chrisfreshhah:

Even in Canada. The mosques have only a few Arab worshippers. Converts outnumber them at the masjid. They don't pray or know anything about the deen. Fousey is just like them.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP

Hes changed alot this is the same Guy that was crying over a tattoo even though he knows its haram he gets depressed and shit

Than all of a Sudden he gets 2 dogs and a huge tattoo of his dogs to cover up the last one

Im still waiting for his big gay reveal

:browtf:

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump

It seem you lot have no concept 'stop bullshiting' because that truly was fucking bullshit. The guys parents are Muslims!
:draketf:
Where do you lot even get your shit from?
:ayaanswag:

DiricLover

Qalanjo

waryaa horta caadi ma tahay

Arab have very diverse reglious views for example Lebanese are liberal (Muslim & Christian). Egyptians are very conservative people especially the Christians. My bff buys halal meat and I see them all time at halal butcher. North African men kidnapped their children to their villages

Last edited:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Arabs abandon Islam within minutes of landing in the U.S.

Only idiotic somalis wear khamiis in public and force their kindergartners to wear elaborate desert gear in the Midwest

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Arabs abandon Islam within minutes of landing in the U.S.

Only idiotic somalis wear khamiis in public and force their kindergartners to wear elaborate desert gear in the Midwest

Starting a new movement called macawis or bust

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending