"You are what your father is" harassment online

Sa_Male

IWasTheNiggaOnHereCalledTruthBomber
@Moon- Why the qashin?
I am convinced her and other feminists on here coordinate qashin attacks. Just today I got two qashins from her
Screenshot_20240902_131238_Chrome.png

Half-Somalis should not face harassment, and those who wish to be part of the culture and community should be welcomed. Simple fact that they are muslim warrant us to treat them the same.

The argument that the Somali ethnic group is a loosely build confedations that doesn't exist because we descend from two ancestors rather than one, with one accounting for 80% of male-line descendants, undermines the entire first point with a non relevant argument.

Somalis are a very homogenous group, consistently clustering together. Genetic data from Somalis across different regions shows a striking amount of shared heritage. The examples cited involve people historically not considered part of Lamaagoodle and known, even mythologically, to not belong to the Samaaleβ€”a category of nomadic Somalis who trace their descent, either paternally or maternally, from him.

The fact that science confirms oral history and the nomad vs agrarian divide and that minorities are genetically different isnt a debunk, it shows that the ethnic memory of Somalis is that good.

The Raxanweyn aren't nearly as far from Somalis, and when compared to the ethnic diversity within other ethnic groups, still cluster extremely closes with others. Bantus and CadCads are considered nationally/culturally Somali, not ethnically.

We have historical assimilated some people, which is why we also carry traces of East African hunter-gatherer ancestry, the oldest lineage in the Horn of Africa along with some other non-Somali cushitic groups (Rendille) and Oromo groups. The latter already being patrilinially and genetically incredible similair.

we dont care. ina bradlet and ina farax are not the same no matter how good their somali language is. most somalis descend from ev32 and t1, not multiple haplogroups. the one with a somali father has a chance if he looks somali and integrates. ina bradley will not be on the same wavelength he will always be ina bradley.
Ina Farax with a Cadaan gaal mother doesn’t care about being Somali and doesn’t care about learning Somali and 9/10 times the Farah who sired them becomes a forgotten footnote in history. Yes, you’re right now one cares, not even his offspring. The vast majority of half Somalis with Somali dads are in fact the Maya Jamas of the world and their descendants become like white gaal men like Leon Osman, an English men through and through with a haplogroup of EV-32. In the real world? No one gives a shit.

Also,all of this Haplogroup talk is silly. t1 Somalis like the Isaaq and Gabursi and all of Dir are 100% Somali so get out of here.

We have some retards in here.

Anyways OP is right, the few times I came across a halfie Somali post on tik tok with trolls telling her/him (it’s usually a girl) that there not a real Somali is unusually high. Do these trolls think that’s the way to speak with someone trying to connect with their culture? I think there secretly mad at their mother for marrying out, Fuxkin losers LMAO

Khanderson

Coping through the 1st world
VIP
Half Somalis are Somalis.

I consider half Somalis with Somali mothers Somali. But it depends on how Somali they are. If their fathers are white, black or asian this gonna have an effect on their roots and identity. Basically they have no place to claim. Our culture is based on clan. As much as I hate clan identity (due to politics) you can’t deny our culture is built upon clan. This explains why we kept our homogeneity for so long.

But this doesn’t mean half Somalis should be excluded from calming somali. There’s a thing called genetics. If their mothers or fathers is Somali then they’re half Somali. I consider half Somali genetically rather than traditionally.

It’s better for Somalis who are half mix with other Somalis in order to keep the linage going. It’s triggers me if they mix with more foreign blood. But this is my view anyways.

Khaemwaset

FrΓΌher of the Djibouti Ugaasate πŸ‡©πŸ‡―
VIP
Ina Farax with a Cadaan gaal mother doesn’t care about being Somali and doesn’t care about learning Somali and 9/10 times the Farah who sired them becomes a forgotten footnote in history. Yes, you’re right now one cares, not even his offspring. The vast majority of half Somalis with Somali dads are in fact the Maya Jamas of the world and their descendants become like white gaal men like Leon Osman, an English men through and through with a haplogroup of EV-32. In the real world? No one gives a shit.

Also,all of this Haplogroup talk is silly. t1 Somalis like the Isaaq and Gabursi and all of Dir are 100% Somali so get out of here.
This whole talk is bs. Knowing family that are mixed, it's not black and white. Generalisations based on each user's agenda is all I'm seeing

Khaemwaset

FrΓΌher of the Djibouti Ugaasate πŸ‡©πŸ‡―
VIP
Yes, but there is an element of truth when it comes to mixed kids with Somali fathers. Simply go to Cardiff.
Thats all rich areas where ethnics live. Regardless of the gender. Do you know how many xalimos I seen beg it in those cadaan areas. Asians are the worst culprits

Half Somalis are Somalis.

I consider half Somalis with Somali mothers Somali. But it depends on how Somali they are. If their fathers are white, black or asian this gonna have an effect on their roots and identity. Basically they have no place to claim. Our culture is based on clan. As much as I hate clan identity (due to politics) you can’t deny our culture is built upon clan. This explains why we kept our homogeneity for so long.

But this doesn’t mean half Somalis should be excluded from calming somali. There’s a thing called genetics. If their mothers or fathers is Somali then they’re half Somali. I consider half Somali genetically rather than traditionally.

It’s better for Somalis who are half mix with other Somalis in order to keep the linage going. It’s triggers me if they mix with more foreign blood. But this is my view anyways.

That's all I want, and is logical. For Half-Somalis to be allowed to celebrate their Somali heritage, without harassment. They are Somali and they are whatever their father is, equally. And when they post their flag, or their mother, for people to be friendly, or at least, leave them alone.

Khanderson

Coping through the 1st world
VIP
That's all I want, and is logical. For Half-Somalis to be allowed to celebrate their Somali heritage, without harassment. They are Somali and they are whatever their father is, equally. It's very sad that some knuckle draggers fail to understand this, and out of cuqdad for Somali women, have decided to ruin the image of Somali men worldwide.

Let’s be honest: we have bigger fish to fry. We’re going through an economical, governmental and national issues. A half Somali claiming and celebrating their Somali side is more of a miracle because of our reputation. Compare to a self hating Somali with 100% Somali in their DNA. They don’t contribute beside shaming their people. A Half Somali are the least of my concern. But I really prefer Somali to be with a Somali instead of normalising interracial relationships. And I’m not against it just don’t want it to be encouraged too much. But I do want them to be respected.

Let’s be honest: we have bigger fish to fry. We’re going through an economical, governmental and national issues. A half Somali claiming and celebrating their Somali side is more of a miracle because of our reputation. Compare to a self hating Somali with 100% Somali in their DNA. They don’t contribute beside shaming their people. A Half Somali are the least of my concern. But I really prefer Somali to be with a Somali instead of normalising interracial relationships. And I’m not against it just don’t want to be encouraged. But I do want them to be respected.

I also am not a fan of foreign guur at all. I just want those innocent people, to live in happiness.

Nope, let’s not blame the ones back home for this phenomenon. This is an entirely Western one that has reached back home. They hardly have any IR there and when it happens people just keep it moving. It’s due to social media that this mentality is rife now.
English is not even spoken back home like max 10% of the population speaks it but somehow we always blame them for every negative thing online

Trending