"You are what your father is" harassment online

People back home are tribal and odeyaasha will not accept iskadhal kids. Cadcadka waala xumeeyey markii dagalkaa started in the 90s due to foreign ancestry. 90% now live outside of Somalia. Lets not fool ourselves here.

T carriers came to horn likely with the same time as the camel, about 2500 years ago. They did not come alone, they came as a group with women also, evident by somalis carrying T1a and H maternal haplogroups. T haplogroup then due to a founder effect due to a some factor (draught, disease) managed to represent large number of somali males today but even that, E-v32 makes about 80, possibly even 85% of somali male population.

We were intolerant group of people with few exceptions. Today, harassement doesn’t come from diaspora kids who are clueless about somali dhaqan. Hate comes from people back home and fobs who can write their hateful messages in english. Diaspora born or raised hooyo mataalos are clueless.
Someone please explain to me, aren’t EV-32 haplogroups from Western Euroasia as well just like T? Why are people acting like T Haplogroup are foreign?

Nothing wrong with any of those comments. I still agree with what I said.

The TikTok comment isn’t me.
Not going to lie, you sound like those troll guys with your hatred of Somali women. Calm down. I think the 2013 says took a toll on you.

CadCads got the exact same treatment as Daaroods did during the civil war in Mogadishu, and many of us also live in the west alongside minority communities. Rape and robbery was not unique to them.

Nobody said the T haplogroup is foreign to Somalia.
Cadcads were attacked like this because they were few in number and were seen as weaker due to not having extensive tribal links. Other ethnic Somali women were also r-worded. They couldn’t have been as savage to Daroods simply because there were too many of you lot with just as much manpower. Cadcads didn’t have that privilege. The 90s was a savage time and no amount to Somalinimo or β€˜Muh ethnicity’ was taken into account.

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
Someone please explain to me, aren’t EV-32 haplogroups from Western Euroasia as well just like T? Why are people acting like T Haplogroup are foreign?
E-v32 arose likely in Red Sea hills of Egypt/Sudan. Haplogroup E itself arose in Sahara.

After Sahara dried, our E-v32 migrated south to the Horn and even further into East Africa.

TekNiKo

β€œI am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
LOL

You mean the Muslim men who;

1. Give their 6 - 8 year old daughters away as brides (Yemen), who then die of internal bleeding after a grown man has sex with them?
2. Practice FGM (Asian and African nations)
3. Ban girls from being educated (Afghanistan)
4. Forced marriage (Asians)

etc, etc.

Those Muslim men?

Like it or not, Muslim women are far safer and more powerful in Western countries, who appear to practise Islam more than so-called Muslim societies; in terms of social safety nets, women's rights being protected, anti rape laws, anti marital rape even, anti abuse laws, you name it.

Muslim countries are an EMBARRASSMENT. What Sunnah is practised??
Subhanallah you revealed yourself today! I knew you were a pro gaal agent. More women are raped in USA than Saudi Arabia and Afghanistan. Bout women are safer there.

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
VIP
if your mixed with a somali mom, youre half somali. But you take the lineage of your father who isnt somali. What is so hard to understand about this? Hes going to claim his father lineage, This claiming of both interchangeably is an American thing.

You changed drastically, did you take a DNA test or something. You were completely understood this a while ago.

You are what your father is this what is known by everyone, even in america u take the last name of the father They dont even care about lineage

I mostly agree with the assessment that Somalis are mostly homogenous. But it is a fact that Cadcad are indeed paternally Asiatic. You disputing that puts you in the clown category since no one disputes this and there are others on this forum who are far more and I mean far more clued up in this. Even the history of Xamar attests to the fact that cadcads are the descendants of Asiatic traders. Also, the fact that you ignore Carab Salaxs, also makes me think you’re a clown as well.

As for cadcads, If they had paternal Somali origins, they wouldn’t have been otherized and seen as ethnic minorities for generations. Their own oral history attests to them being Arab and of Persian origin as well and being different to ethnic Somalis.

@Step a side can you please tell us if Gibil Cad and not Gibil madow whom we know are in Fact Hawiye are paternally Somali?

Also, it’s telling that you refuse to talk about Carab Salax as that will undo all of your claims.

If you said, hey, Somalis are indeed mostly homogenous and but also understood that Gibil caad are mostly paternally Asiatic and that Carab Salah do have Mehri origins which is not disputed, you’d make a lot of sense.

Lucky enough I managed to safe these screenshots. I took them shortly before they closed down anthrogenica.
IMG_1235.jpeg
IMG_1236.png
IMG_1237.png
IMG_1238.png
IMG_1239.png

Children born to foreign mothers and fathers will struggle with acceptance, regardless of the online harassment. Even if there was no online harassment they will remain shunned in the real world due to social norms and community pressures that value and prioritise ethnic purity. It's not only targeted at those with Somali mothers.

There's no point trying to change what's what.

Children born to foreign mothers and fathers will struggle with acceptance, regardless of the online harassment. Even if there was no online harassment they will remain shunned in the real world due to social norms and community pressures that value and prioritise ethnic purity. It's not only targeted at those with Somali mothers.

There's no point trying to change what's what.

Soomalida waa dad habaaran, they won't leave these ajnabi kids alone lol

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That’s usually children with Somali fathers, not denying it can’t happen but it doesn’t more often than not. Once a somali woman marries out into a different group she becomes de facto a guest or a protected person by the ethnicity of whoever the father is, therefore the children will be immersed in the culture and traditions of their fathers group, since they share paternal descent with him. I’ve seen a few half Somalis and 90% of those who could speak Somali and understood Somali dhaqan either had Somali fathers or were raised by their mothers after their fathers walked out on them.

in conclusion, those women who marry out will raise children who won’t be immersed in Somali culture, or know the language or dhaqan, they’ll have no tie to Somalis other than their mothers, so instead of calling them half Somalis, I’d call them β€œinsert ethnicity” with Somali ancestry.

LOL

You mean the Muslim men who;

1. Give their 6 - 8 year old daughters away as brides (Yemen), who then die of internal bleeding after a grown man has sex with them?
2. Practice FGM (Asian and African nations)
3. Ban girls from being educated (Afghanistan)
4. Forced marriage (Asians)

etc, etc.

Those Muslim men?

Like it or not, Muslim women are far safer and more powerful in Western countries, who appear to practise Islam more than so-called Muslim societies; in terms of social safety nets, women's rights being protected, anti rape laws, anti marital rape even, anti abuse laws, you name it.

Muslim countries are an EMBARRASSMENT. What Sunnah is practised??
Yoo I remembered this case of a 9 year old Yemeni child that was kufsied. Influential tribal elders clutched in to protect the perpetrator their son and it seems they succeeded. The child's family were offered a lot of money and the victim to marry her rapist. Her father ofcourse refused and till now is crying for justice

Last edited:

Trending