"You are what your father is" harassment online

Facts. They’re obsessed with degrading half Somalis with Somali mothers

These ill-mannered creatures, are obsessed with making Somalis look evil and unhinged. Half-Somali kids speak Somali, know the culture, have Somali relatives, but these creeps, are obsessed with making them feel unwanted.

They are the ones who would fight for Somalis in the countries of their parents, and open doors for Somalis, be the bridge that connects us to the outside world. But it's too late for many of them, who are totally turned off, hurt and feel bullied.

These ill-mannered creatures, are obsessed with making Somalis look evil and unhinged. These kids speak Somali, know the culture, have Somali relatives, but these creeps, are obsessed with making them feel unwanted.

They are the ones who would fight for Somalis in the countries of their parents, and open doors for Somalis, be the bridge that connects us to the outside world. But it's too late for many of them, who are totally turned off, hurt and feel bullied.
You gagged coming for their haplos 🀭 so many assimilated shegaatos acting as if their opinions matter. We need to start moving like Jews. Somalinimo is matrilineal period :mybusiness:

I find saying "you are not Somali, because your father is not Somali" to be an obligatory statement. Of course, once I get that statement out the way I'm pretty chill with them.
Lemme guess only Somali men’s mixed kids are Somali. FOH

You gagged coming for their haplos 🀭 so many assimilated shegaatos acting as if their opinions matter. We need to start moving like Jews. Somalinimo is matrilineal period :mybusiness:

I just want these freaks, to leave our nieces and nephews alone. Because if they don't stop, us Somali women should fight fire with fire, and expose all the chauvinist frauds and their foreign haplogroups.

Last edited:

Internet Nomad

βœͺπ™‰π™€π™€π™§π™’π™–π™­π™­π™žπ™£π™œβœͺ
Womenspeak is so confusing what does β€œyou gagged” mean?

As long as half Somalis rep their Somali side they are good but they still have 2 cultures they should claim both

I agree with this. But these weirdos, don't let them claim their Somali side at all. If they post an innocent video of 'my mother' or the Somali flag, they pounce like demented hyenas.

Last edited:

Internet Nomad

βœͺπ™‰π™€π™€π™§π™’π™–π™­π™­π™žπ™£π™œβœͺ
Probably one of those african american sayings. They're always coming up with new ones every day.
It’s every day new term
IMG_4206.jpeg

Trending