You know you are Somali when?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nabeel786

Southie pride
You know you are Somali when: Repeating walahi 100 times a day.

You know you are Somali when: Drink 20 cups of tea a day.

You know you are Somali when : Television button missing and use folks to change the chanells.

Nabeel786

Southie pride
You know you are Somali when: You are on the bus talking over the phone, make laud speak and act like no body can hear you.

You know you are Somali when: Repeating walahi 100 times a day.

You know you are Somali when: Drink 20 cups of tea a day.

You know you are Somali when : Television button missing and use folks to change the chanells.

Yup, definitely did all 3 today.

You know you're Somali when you have an uncle/aunt that is younger than you.

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
You know you're a Somali when you watched 'Black Hawk Down' as a kid and got goosebumps watching the Sikorsky UH-60 Black Hawk
get downed with a bazooka and afterwards watch the pilot be dragged along the streets. :gunsmiley: :gunsmiley: :gunsmiley: :gunsmiley: :gunsmiley::gunsmiley:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
You know you're a Somali when you watched 'Black Hawk Down' as a kid and got goosebumps watching the Sikorsky UH-60 Black Hawk
get downed with a bazooka and afterwards watch the pilot be dragged along the streets. :gunsmiley: :gunsmiley: :gunsmiley: :gunsmiley: :gunsmiley::gunsmiley:

Watched Black Hawk Down in a suburban school in the Midwest

:whew::whoo::whew:

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Watched Black Hawk Down in a suburban school in the Midwest

:whew::whoo::whew:
I remember watching it and my dad was like they hired fucking Nigerians to portray us, the bazookas made me feel patriotic won't even lie.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I now know what the directors of Black hawk down did with all the hiring of West Africans, if you get my drift.

giphy.gif

:sass2::sass1:

VixR

Veritas
When new dude at the Lebanese halal store held my errand order for hooyo hostage, after he'd asked me where I was from, because I couldn't tell him it all in Somali.

Now, he always says, "Naya af Somali kuhadil, Somali matihi! "

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
When new dude at the Lebanese halal store held my order hostage, after he'd asked me where I was from, because I couldn't tell him it all in Somali.

Naya af Somali kuhadil, Somali matihi!
He called you nayaa? I would have gone batshit crazy on his ass.

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
The whole movie screamed MURICA, FREEDOM, WHITE HEROES. They portrayed Aideed in a Hitleresque way, exaggerated the body counts, left out the Malaysians and Pakistanis that were also wrapped up. They also left out that they got fucked and weren't prepared for guerrilla tactics.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
You know you're Somali when you go through your family album and see kids with AK-47's.

Status
Not open for further replies.