You know you are Somali when?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Meh. He want's my drama, so I don't give it lol. He's young, too. Please hooyo, send someone else!
You're a paying customer and he shouldn't have talked to you that way. Somalis need to learn how to separate business and personal stuff.

The whole movie screamed MURICA, FREEDOM, WHITE HEROES. They portrayed Aideed in a Hitleresque way, exaggerated the body counts, left out the Malaysians and Pakistanis that were also wrapped up. They also left out that they got fucked and weren't prepared for guerrilla tactics.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Wallahi my dad would tell me stories about how Aideed was a hero and such:banderas:He said "I even though I liked Barre, Aideed is a true HG and Somali hero":salute:

Gibiin-Udug

Wallahi my dad would tell me stories about how Aideed was a hero and such:banderas:He said "I even though I liked Barre, Aideed is a true HG and Somali hero":salute:
I hope to God your mom abused your father during the marriage. No MJ woman would allow such praises in her house.

Aideed was a low down, dirty, thief. No Muslim person who prays should praise that man. Yes I said it.

VixR

Veritas
When half your extended family is Salafi and the other half is chill af.

When you have to avoid eedos in town, because they love telling high tales.

When mom's friend briefly came over and heard me talking to someone upstairs, but when I didn't come down to greet her, later asked my mom if she'd offended me why wasn't I greeting her? No, I'd just barely woken up.

When shah just isn't right without the Somali spice-box.

When unsi is considered a good smell.

I hope to God your mom abused your father during the marriage. No MJ woman would allow such praises in her house.

Aideed was a low down, dirty, thief. No Muslim person who prays should praise that man. Yes I said it.
Stfu he was a great man. If it wasn't for him Somalia would turned out like Iraq or worse. He humiliated the United States Army and got them out before they fucked us up, allowing us to f*ck us up instead:pachah1:

Gibiin-Udug

Barre was many things but he didn't loot people, he didn't destroy the whole Country and he certainly didn't advocate men to rape women, especially elder women. It's truly disgusting how some of you are gloating of owning AK47 when that AK47 was used to kill innocent people. No wonder I've a huge disdain for certain individuals.

Mark my words, innocent people's blood was shed in Muqdisho. It will never see peace until certain folks ask Allah swt for forgiveness and the people they've killed.

On that note I won't derail the topic anymore.

Gibiin-Udug

Stfu he was a great man. If it wasn't for him Somalia would turned out like Iraq or worse. He humiliated the United States Army and got them out before they fucked us up, allowing us to f*ck us up instead:pachah1:
Muqdisho is still in shit. Thanks to him.

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
B-B-But Aideed
Part of Barre's time in power was characterized by oppressive dictatorial rule, including persecution, jailing and torture of political opponents and dissidents. The United Nations Development Programme stated that "the 21-year regime of Siyad Barre had one of the worst human rights records in Africa."[28] In January 1990, the Africa Watch Committee, a branch of Human Rights Watch organizational released an extensive report titled "Somalia A Government At War with Its Own People" composing of 268 pages, the report highlights the widespread violations of basic human rights in the northern regions of Somalia. The report includes testimonies about the killing and conflict in northern Somalia by newly arrived refuges in various countries around the world. Systematic human rights abuses against the dominant Isaaq clan in the north was described in the report as "state sponsored terrorism" "both the urban population and nomads living in the countryside [were] subjected to summary killings, arbitrary arrest, detention in squalid conditions, torture, rape, crippling constraints on freedom of movement and expression and a pattern of psychological intimidation. The report estimates that 50,000 to 60,000 people were killed from 1988 to 1989."[29] Amnesty International went on to report that torture methods committed by Barre's National Security Service (NSS) included executions and "beatings while tied in a contorted position, electric shocks, rape of woman prisoners, simulated executions and death threats." [30]

Gibiin-Udug

Aideed was killed by his own family, that speaks volume.

AUN to Barre we shouldn't bring up the dead. AUN to the all the people who were killed in Hargeisa also. AUN to all the innocent people who were killed in Muqdisho because of the Qabiil. AUN to all the innocent young ladies and elder women who raped to death.

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Gulwade Siyaad Abbihii Garashada ~
More than 2,000 members of the Majeerteen clan died of thirst, and an estimated 5,000 Isaaq were killed by the government. Members of the Victory Pioneers also raped large numbers of Majeerteen and Isaaq women, and more than 300,000 Isaaq members fled to Ethiopia.[33][34]

You know you're Somali when growing up every somali was your cousin, uncle or auntie .

I only let the girls who grew up sexy know we're not cousins :damn:

You know you're somali when you live in the west and your somali neighbors send their kids to get salt or sugar from your house :fittytousand:

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
The nitpicking here is real wallahi :hemad:
Was testing the qabyaalad waters for the first time, ileen meesha waa la jooga.

VixR

Veritas
You know you're Somali when growing up every somali was your cousin, uncle or auntie .

I only let the girls who grew up sexy know we're not cousins :damn:

You know you're somali when you live in the west and your somali neighbors send their kids to get salt or sugar from your house :fittytousand:

When no-one could date anyone in-state 'cuz our parents told us we're all cousins growing up, hence harkening long-distance relationships when dating age.

Habeshas suffer this same problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.