You know you are Somali when?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Don't get me wrong here, you can't be for Siad Barre and against Hassan Aideed.. Just doesn't make sense :drakewtf:

Aideed was killed by his own family, that speaks volume.

AUN to Barre we shouldn't bring up the dead. AUN to the all the people who were killed in Hargeisa also. AUN to all the innocent people who were killed in Muqdisho because of the Qabiil. AUN to all the innocent young ladies and elder women who raped to death.

Why didn't you say aun aidid :lolbron:

BTW fok siyad barre I'd piss pon di ol mon grave:pachah1:

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Allahu A'lam what will happen to both of them to be honest, someone out here trying to book him a front row ticket to jannah :mjlol:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Barre is in my prayers. Since I've a clean heart maybe my prayers will be answered inshallah.

AUN to Barre.

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
I'm never in these kind of topics but my eyes have opened a little bit..
latest

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
As long as everyone wants vengeance in the name of justice we as Somalis will never make it out of this cycle of hatred mark my words.

Gibiin-Udug

When the truth hits the table, that's when they cry Somaliniimo. There's no Somaliniimo. Every man for himself and revenge will be taken. I can't wait till ish pops up. I will be the first female with her own army. :rejoice:

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
No truth hit the table you're just showing your true colours here, you blind yourself off of the wrong doings of one man, paint him in a good light because he hails from the same qabiil as you and then you proceed to demonize the other. Truth be told you should be condemning both if you're going to condemn even one of them. That said I can't really blame you for having those resentments since you grew up in that era. I was born and raised in qurbo so things were different for me, I wasn't raised to harbour hatred for other qabiils. Your generation and ↑ are part of the problem.

Gibiin-Udug

I grew up in that era? I was born in September 17th 1990. I was couple of months old when the war begin, even if I'm older than you, I'm older than you 5 years max. Don't let the age your parents told British government fool you. You were taught hatred, considering you were gloating because your cousins owned AK47, while my own cousin was killed because he was trying to save his elderly neighbor. You're right, we are not the same, and we will never be the same because I for one fight for the wronged people. I don't hate any other qabiil, and I think less of yours because we all know who were the maids and shoe cleaners. I kind of understand why you guys started the war though. When people are uneducated and poor they think violence is the only solution. Keep trolling the Internet and leave Somali issues to the real Somalis.

Kulaha your generation, nigga you look older than me. With your Dikembe Mutombo looking ass.

Last edited:

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
It seems as though you wrote parts of that passage directed to yourself, I wasn't brought up to hate nor was I gloating the AK-47.
AUN to your cousin but you can't say you're for the wronged people when your tears are selective. Pedestal yaa isa saaray, you can hate
my qabil as much as you like I seek no recognition from you nor will you get any aflagaado from me directed to your qabiil. Stay poisonous.

That said how are you born in 1990 but you're 30-35 :rolleyes:

Gibiin-Udug

:chrisfreshhah::mjlol:
When did I ever I say I was 30 or 35? Don't let your insecurities tell you lies. You will always seek recognition from us because your people the snakes always play the Somaliniimo card in the west. We all know you can't sit with us. Dikembe Mutombo how come your face looks like 40 year old and your body looks like a 14 year old boy? That just doesn't make sense. Don't start something you can't finish!

Status
Not open for further replies.