🚨 Breaking News! The leader of Hezbollah, Hassan Nasrallah, was targeted in the southern suburb of Beirut. It's still unclear whether he is💀or not

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Israel got a tip from someone either inside the hezbullah or Lebanese state on where Hassan Nassarllah would be. There are many entities that wants him gone, especially the Lebanese state.

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

كَمَا دَخَلُوهُ أَوَّلَ مَرَّةٍۢ🕌☝🏾
VIP
Channel 13 Israel: Intelligence information confirmed that Nasrallah was at the targeted headquarters, but his fate is unknown

Israeli media are saying he's probably injured and possibly survived the attack. It's crazy how much intel and infos that Israelis have about the Hezbs leaders and their location

Israel got a tip from someone either inside the hezbullah or Lebanese state on where Hassan Nassarllah would be. There are many entities that wants him gone, especially the Lebanese state.
Nah their intervention in Syria civil war got them exposed and Israel was able to collect more intel about them and the Iranians.

went from the "axis of resistance" to axis of cucks. israel stays on their necks. in any direction, being humiliated daily has to be the worst feeling. :pachah1:

There are like 300.000 internally displaced Isrealis in the norther front , due to Hezbollah constantly shooting rockets at them.

Isreal/Netanyahu has been trying to draw in Lebanon and Iran into a full fledged war and implicate the United States into it. Lebanon and Iran don't want that. They are resisting but they ain't suicidal by firing back in limited scale

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
There are like 300.000 internally displaced Isrealis in the norther front , due to Hezbollah constantly shooting rockets at them.

Isreal/Netanyahu has been trying to draw in Lebanon and Iran into a full fledged war and implicate the United States into it. Lebanon and Iran don't want that. They are resisting but they ain't suicidal by firing back in limited scale

True, but surely this has got to be a red line for them.

Provocation is one thing, but when they're striking the heart of your capital to kill the leader, there's not really much left.

Plus I wouldn't count on a serious Iranian response if I were them :icon lol:

Provocation is one thing, but when they're striking the heart of your capital to kill the leader, there's not really much left.

Yh if Iran gets involved United States gets involved, so their hands are tied.

only 80,00 Israelis are displaced. on the other hand, Hezbollah joined the war on their own accord after October 7th attack. they are now backpedaling as their leaders are picked off one after another. they are scared shitless because apart from Shiites no one in Lebanon wants them in the country :drakekidding:

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

VIP

Iran: Iranian Parliament Speaker Mohammad Bagher Qalibaf: We will stand by Hezbollah until the last moment

:mjlol: Israel turned the leader of Hamas to beef jerky inside Tehran and iran still didn't retaliate. Hezbollah will be foolish to think the iranians will intervene on their behalf

Iran: Iranian Parliament Speaker Mohammad Bagher Qalibaf: We will stand by Hezbollah until the last moment

1727461934866.png

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

VIP
There are no official statements yet regarding his survival or death. They usually dispel rumors quickly if one of their members survives a targeted assassination. He was most likely disintegrated, they'd be lucky to find small bits of him, and it might take days to confirm his death.