🚨 Breaking News! The leader of Hezbollah, Hassan Nasrallah, was targeted in the southern suburb of Beirut. It's still unclear whether he is💀or not

There are no official statements yet regarding his survival or death. They usually dispel rumors quickly if one of their members survives a targeted assassination. He was most likely disintegrated, they'd be lucky to find small bits of him, and it might take days to confirm his death.
didn't israel level a whole block? the only sure thing is that, if nasrallah was there, he likely is dead.

Yusuf M

PuntExit
Inshallah it happens because of his crimes he did against the innocent Syrian civilians. The Syrian ppl are getting their justice this week .
The Arab sunni wahhabi/salafis are the worst. They only know how to kill Muslims and be b!tches for American and the Yahuuds.

USA and Israel are running the play. Like a center putting a screen for a PG. Fake ceasefire talks followed by a strike. Hezbollah and Iran have failed to establish deterrence and now there is no limit to Israeli aggression. Once they are done with Hezbollah they are going to go for Iran. All of this talk of "we are trying to avoid a regional war" are BS.

If Hezbollah only fire 50 to 100 unguided waterpipe missiles into fields, the IDF have no incentive to stop. If Hezbollah have 100000 missiles they should be firing hundreds or thousands a day. They have a better chance against the IDF in a ground op rather than being picked off by Israeli air force. If they don't change strategy they are finished.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Iran will either die a death by one thousand cuts or they'll accept the war they've been trying to avoid is here. Their lack of response to these provocations has only emboldened Israel, and they definitely won't waste this golden opportunity to drag the US and Iran into this conflict by any means.

I would hate to be a broccoli haired zoomer right now, it's over for you little niggas.

:hemad:

Iran will either die a death by one thousand cuts or they'll accept the war they've been trying to avoid is here. Their lack of response to these provocations has only emboldened Israel, and they definitely won't waste this golden opportunity to drag the US and Iran into this conflict by any means.

I would hate to be a broccoli haired zoomer right now, it's over for you little niggas.

:hemad:
Agreed. It is now or never for the Mullahs. If they don't rally the troops now in the next few months/years the strikes will be in Tehran.

Look at this wahhabi Ayrab worshipper.
You're a doqon if you want to lick the rafidha kufar ass be my guest just don't embarrass us by seeing you crawling in khrabla

1727466033730.png

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

كَمَا دَخَلُوهُ أَوَّلَ مَرَّةٍۢ🕌☝🏾
VIP

Hezbollah's first statement after the Dahiyeh raid announces "targeting Safed" and avoids discussing Nasrallah's fate

Agreed. It is now or never for the Mullahs. If they don't rally the troops now in the next few months/years the strikes will be in Tehran.
mullahs will not risk a war with america. they are fanatics but are not stupid. they will discard hezbollah if it means there will be no war.