160+ dead in Paris

Status
Not open for further replies.
Killing innocent people is cowardly no doubt, but these same people crying crocodile tears are the same motherfuckers supporting and cheering the killing of innocent people else where in the name of democracy, freedom and what not. A life is a life.

There's an Arab hijabi woman who works in my building and I saw her running to the elevator today at 2:30 P.M in a hurry. She was out of breath. Now I know why

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
Walahi Abdijohn lives for this moment but watch what happens in 20 years, haduunan dhihi " waar igu aasaay, naag iga dhigta Muslim ma ihi, halKees ii wadaan and then the butcher will be like " yeah yeah even that menace said " waar ii dhiib walaashaa aan ku aasee to prove my corrupt ways "

menace

VIP
@Duchess ..

Update the title to 300

:comeon::comeon:

did you guys know that 50 died in Beirut yesterday

Did you know that Kenya just build a fence inside SOMALIA and that they made millions from the charcoal trade

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
It's very unfortunate. I was there a month ago. P.S - Not many Djiboutians live in France. The few that do, don't usually live in Paris.

menace

VIP
The slaughter has began..refugee camp in Paris set on fire while refugees at the border between Germany and Austria are getting stoned by enraged locals

menace

VIP
The French security services stormed the theatre without any negotiations. Some high ranking officials will be fired cause 100 died because of their hasty action. The whole place was boobytrapped. When Putin did this back in 2002 Western nation called him " reckless".

T

Tokio

The West funded these terrorists in Syria, the Syrian government said itself the terrorism would not stop in Syria, it would go to Europe. Stop blaming regular Muslims and start blaming your governments who helped fund and create many Islamic extremist groups. They will probably use this a pretext to invade Syria now. gaal wa balayo.

and why should us regular peace loving Muslims apologize for something we haven't commited? nacas bax mesha

Status
Not open for further replies.