2023 FGS Budget Review

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Puntland's fund on the other hand are definitely being politicized. Recently the've been complaining and arguing for similar status to Somaliland. They have no independence claim at all. Just a bunch of pretenders minimizing Somaliland at every opportunity. Anyway rant over.
You guys dreaming about us or what, yes Puntland recieve direct aid without going via xamar now, thanks to Deni effort.

AbdiFreedom

Scientologist | Against Trudeau's antiBlack racism
Staff Member
A budget of corruption and lies. Was this audited other than the Auditor General of Somalia's office, which I am sure is stacked with personal friends of HSM and is not an independent office? I don't even see expansion of line by line items. Can they produce receipts for example of the equipment they purchased? What equipment was purchased?

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
A budget of corruption and lies. Was this audited other than the Auditor General of Somalia's office, which I am sure is stacked with personal friends of HSM and is not an independent office? I don't even see expansion of line by line items. Can they produce receipts for example of the equipment they purchased? What equipment was purchased?

The priorities are all wrong. They are paying 1.6x more for consulting services than for social benefits. They know what the stunting and wasting rates are in Somalia, they don't care. 83% of all tax & nontax revenue collected by the FGS is going to salaries. Capex is 0.9% of spending.

I have no words. The federal government is a failure.

The priorities are all wrong. They are paying 1.6x more for consulting services than for social benefits. They know what the stunting and wasting rates are in Somalia, they don't care. 83% of all tax & nontax revenue collected by the FGS is going to salaries. Capex is 0.9% of spending.

I have no words. The federal government is a failure.
Governments across Somalia are way too bloated. Dozens of random cabinet ministers, hundreds of deputies, and no progress, all for the simple reason of making sure qabiils feel represented. They’re more interested in looking like a government than actually being one.

johnsepei5

Head of Somalia freemasonry branch
VIP
Governments across Somalia are way too bloated. Dozens of random cabinet ministers, hundreds of deputies, and no progress, all for the simple reason of making sure qabiils feel represented. They’re more interested in looking like a government than actually being one.
The aim is to feed as many bellies as possible
When you become an important figure in politics
your Family and even extended family are waiting on jobs from you

in Somalia a deputy minister has their own deputy

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Qoslaya advisor his own daughter!.