A famous lady embraced Islam β˜ͺ️

Nin123

Hunted
VIP
Mashallah she used to sleep around with men and having no purpose in life but Allah showed her the true pathπŸ™ I gotta marry her asap.

Internet Nomad

βœͺπ™‰π™€π™€π™§π™’π™–π™­π™­π™žπ™£π™œβœͺ
@Chaseyourdreamzz @Internet Nomad @Yami @Keep it a boqol @Homerlilian naag that have the same past as Brittany and look better than her tend to have cheaper mehr :gaasdrink:. Putting y'all on game.

A lot of niggas would fumble if Brittany slid in their dms. She's a single mom too. That nigga @Nin123 would have definitely saved her from the streets.

I'm saving Rubi Rose if she slide in my DMs.
Im not trying to find a woman with a past tho.

Call it insecurity or whatever but I can’t stand to imagine the loml being pounded by another nigga.

Call it insecurity or whatever but I can’t stand to imagine the loml being pounded by another nigga.

You modern Muslim males are infected with p0rn sickness and insecurities. It's very sad and disturbed. Even the way you speak, is directly from a p0rno. Ilaahay ha idin caafiyo.

There are only 3 reasons why men care about this;

1. You believe sex is defilement of a woman, or some type of invasion. The language used is crude p0rn lingo; pounded, beat, etc.
2. You think you can't compare to her previous partner.
3. If a man is virginal himself, maybe he wants to experience it together for the first time. But I think that's a minority of men tbh.

Go copy your Prophet SAW, and learn from his life, and cleanse yourselves.

Last edited:

Kisame

Plotting world domination
VIP

I stopped caring awhile ago tbh. Like theirs tiers to hoedom.

Personally I only cared when I was Muslim since I didn't want to end up with a non virgin. Felt like I would have saved myself for nothing pretty much if I remained a virgin till marriage.

You modern Muslim males are infected with p0rn sickness and insecurities. It's very sad and disturbed. Even the way you speak, is directly from a p0rno. Ilaahay ha idin caafiyo.

He's a young guy so it makes sense to prefer someone that's a virgin. There's plenty of Muslim women that are saving themselves.

He's a young guy so it makes sense to prefer someone that's a virgin. There's plenty of Muslim women that are saving themselves.

A virginal man, ok, I get it, maybe they want to experience it together for the first time. But there are men out here, in large numbers who are not virginal, who are obsessed with women's sexual histories. I am convinced they have insecurities about their genitals, size, performance, stamina, or something similar. Or some mental sickness where they think sex is defilement of a woman. (p0rn brainwashing).

The Prophet SAW's first wife, was twice widowed before him. And he was a virgin. I know older Somali men, whose first wives, were also married before them. This new-age obsession with women's sex lives, is truly influenced by the p0rn industry's bastardisation of physical intimacy.

Internet Nomad

βœͺπ™‰π™€π™€π™§π™’π™–π™­π™­π™žπ™£π™œβœͺ

There are only 2 reasons why men care about this;

1. You believe sex is defilement of a woman, or some type of invasion. The language used is crude p0rn lingo; pounded, beat, etc.
3. If a man is virginal himself, maybe he wants to experience it together for the first time. But I think that's a minority of men tbh.

IMG_4124.jpeg

I don’t think wanting a partner who has a past with sleeping around is indicative of a addiction.

I was crude in my language but the point still stands when I imagine the woman who I picture as the loml I want her to be chaste just like i am.

This is the simple reality that 99% of muslim men desire who are also chaste.

I don’t think wanting a partner who has a past with sleeping around is indicative of a addiction.

I was crude in my language but the point still stands when I imagine the woman who I picture as the loml I want her to be chaste just like i am.

This is the simple reality that 99% of muslim men desire who are also chaste.

I personally don't care if a virgin wants a virgin. But I also believe that virgins should not speak ill or look down on non-virgins who were married before. Human beings are not one-time use objects.

Also, and I can't stress this enough.

Physical intimacy is not something that is done to a woman, or taken from a woman. In p0rn, women are objects that are attacked by a weapon. This violent, perverted depiction of something beautiful, is why men's brains have become so warped.

Within a marriage, It's not filth, it's not haram, and it's not demeaning to a woman.

I strongly urge anyone that consumes that filth, to deprogram their minds, and read what Islam says about it. What is permitted, not permitted. Because you will be incapable of a healthy sex life, if your mind has been destroyed.

A Women's virginity is inherently valuable. That's what makes the Rasul SWT so inspiring because he was willing to look past that fact. That why you bring that example up. You knowingly or unknowingly know it's a selfless act worth commending and touting. This statement is not meant to insult Khadija RA so don't take it that why pls. I just think if the girl is a virgin it's just a perk to add to her many other qualities.

attash

Amaan Duule

If a woman has a long sexual history, then she will have a high chance of cheating. Cheating is bad, but it is especially bad for men because it often leads to paternity fraud which is a major issue. Men, especially in the past, do not have the luxury of knowing with certainty whether or not their wife's baby is actually theirs, so they need to develop strategies to minimize the possibility of fraud. Strictly avoiding promiscuous women (for marriage) has always been one of those strategies.

So it is definitely valid for a man to be concerned about a potential's sexual history.

Trending

Latest posts