A famous lady embraced Islam ☪️

I'll be real with you, I'm 17, and staying a virgin past 25 sounds unbelievably insane to me. It sounds impossible that you haven't resorted to looking at something once in 10 20 years!!!

Women should be thankful a lot of muslim men resort to P for release. why do they want young men to walk around full of Testosterone ready to jump on any opportunity to get ass

nothing is more dangerous than a horny man full of lust roaming the streets. calling men scary but wanting them to get even more horny is crazy to me

Yami

Trudeau Must Go #CCP2025
VIP
Why is it always girls showing off their awrah to the world always policing hijabis? This is the feminine equivalent of a surfer nigga with his abbs showing in every pic preaching to a nigga that's always posted up in the masjid :damn:

dude your advice would be better suited infront of a mirror

Screenshot_20240820_150324_Instagram.jpg

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Did she delete all her pictures? she could still be earning sins, so lets hope she owns the rights to them and some weirdos didn't download them. I feel sorry for sisters in this day and age, there are alot of perverts out there and you could earn sins unknowingly.

This is why the prophet referred to this age as the greatest trial. In particular he mentioned something entering every Arab household (also can be referred to muslims in general) and that is undoubtedly the Internet. Look at how much damage it's caused.

Yami

Trudeau Must Go #CCP2025
VIP
I don't like the anti p* takes because it doesn't seem realistic for most guys to not watch p*. Especially religious dudes that have to wait until their late 20s and 30s for marriage. These niggas are already abstaining from sex.

Spending 27+ years without busting a nut just seems impossible imma be honest with yall. I'd understand being anti p* if we were telling niggas to engage in premarital sex but y'all fully expect them to abstain until marriage.

If a bunch of guys were getting married at 22 than I wouldn't be complaining but that's not happening at all.

@𐒁𐒚𐒒𐒂𐒘𐒂𐒗 𐒎𐒚𐒗𐒗𐒒
@Laiss
More niggas should learn the art of busting to your imagination. Its a legit superpower and according to some scholars only disliked not fully haram.