A member in the Somali Parliament says that children of a Somali mother should obtain Somali citizenship

Mutombo

Congolese/Somali
We don’t even know if some of these mixed race kids were brought into the world under a halal union. Somali men we need to keep gatekeeping our culture.

Last edited:

Nin123

Hunted
VIP
What i am saying oromos marying somali woman so their ofsprings can claim somalia u idiot understand !!!
Walhy you are the only sane person without political correctness BS saaxib. Imagine if this horrible law passed it’s over for Somali people 😂 Oromo by millions will claim to be Somali in the coming years
IMG_1059.png

If this bill gets passes in 40 years there might be a celebration day for her she might be remembered as the somali MLK
:russ: :russ:

No thanks. Citizenship should be automatically given to the children of Somali Fathers.

There should be some exceptional cases in which Half-Somali children of Somali mothers could acquire citizenship. Like for instance, if they have lived in Somalia for most of their life [i.e permanent resident] and should be given the option of acquiring Somali citizenship when they become an Adult [17 years old or 18 years old] or stick with citizenship of their Foreign Father.
Yeah, that should be the rule. Other than that it should never be automatic and should be a long and painful process.

We all know they will never stay in Somalia for that long.

Who on earth wants to give am
AMISOM wecels somali citizenship. I checked this girls Qaabil & apparently she is HG. What is it with Hiraab and promoting degeneracy. You’ll never see another somali tribe talk about issues like this. They are all content with the status quo

I support it, We should dismantle some parts of our cultures that are of no use to us or bring negative sideffects more than positives and the half somalis with a somali mother are just as somali as the ones that have a somali father but ajnabi mother only difference between them is some abtirsi names.
Stop lying to yourself.

Tyrone Melvin is not as Somali as Abdi Xassan

Who on earth wants to give am
AMISOM wecels somali citizenship. I checked this girls Qaabil & apparently she is HG. What is it with Hiraab and promoting degeneracy. You’ll never see another somali tribe talk about issues like this. They are all content with the status quo
Its not hiraab isue imo stop kkk its mainly wolan isue its natural for woman tp react like that wah kkk

If they allow this I’m not claiming Somalia anymore. Finished country.

I want absolutely nothing to do with Somalia if they allow this nonsense. Look what Multiculturalism has done to the UK & Europe. If this is our punishment for a 30 year civil war I’m not having it and will forever remain in the west.

is beesha caalamka is behind this or just xamar elites?
Beesha Caalamka.

F3BC3A45-C697-4B98-9B6E-38CAF3BE6DA6.jpeg

Only Somalis with Ethnic fathers can get Somali citizenship those with Somali mothers should never be allowed to get citizenship. It should be only a residence permit allowing them to live in the country but the citizenship should be reserved for only ethnic Somalis as this is the land of our grandfathers. Somaaliya Somaali ba leh.