A member in the Somali Parliament says that children of a Somali mother should obtain Somali citizenship

You’re a finished individual that should have his Western passport evoked. Funny how you have issues with kids with Somali blood having a passport when you travel around with the passport that is of a nation you have no blood ties to.

Western Faraxs don’t have a say in this. The Somali passport is currently worthless, many of you lot travel around with the documents that aren’t of your ethnicity. If you’re such a wadani and believe that passports should be based on heritage, go back home and revoke your ties to the West.

Hypocrisy at its finest.
No Jamaican/AA or AMISOM wecel will travel on a passport that says “Jamhuriyada Somaliyeed”, mark my words. I only want a Abdi or a Faarax or a Deeqo to be travelling with it.

This is nothing to do with petty gender wars. This is our culture & country. Somalia is a Ethnostate a country for the somali people. If women decide to spread their legs for ajnabis, amisom soldiers and other Bantus they should be ready for their child to identity with those people.

We have unique identity, phenotype and culture. We don’t want multiculturalism.
If you cared about our unique phenotype, you’d be against citizenship for kids with foreign mothers. If enough Faraxs marry out, their children won’t look Somali and many cultures and traditions would be lost.

This isn’t about a love for you nation but mere control. I can’t take a kid who doesn’t even travel with his own passport but that of the white man, yapping away.

No Jamaican/AA or AMISOM wecel will travel on a passport that says “Jamhuriyada Somaliyeed”, mark my words. I only want a Abdi or a Faarax or a Deeqo to be travelling with it.

The truth is, plenty of Niger-Congo offspring are 'Somali' today, have you seen videos of South-West Somalia? I even saw a pure Somali looking D&M guy, with a Bantu haplogroup. That ship has already sailed.

This is still not clear. I don’t think there is even a pathway for naturalisation. Maybe an exception for EAC member states? I don’t know bro

If naturalizations exist, then it's pointless to even discuss about the children of a foreign father possibly getting Somali citizenship. Even if they're denied at birth, they'll be given one after residing in Somalia for a while.

If you cared about our unique phenotype, you’d be against citizenship for kids with foreign mothers. If enough Faraxs marry out, their children won’t look Somali and many cultures and traditions would be lost.

This isn’t about a love for you nation but mere control. I can’t take a kid who doesn’t even travel with his own passport but that of the white man, yapping away.

Sis, Somali men have already brought short, Asian genes into our collective gene pool by having children with Arabs. If they really cared about Somali purity and genes, we'd all be 6'5 with pure Somali features, instead of being the melting pot we are today.

I don’t care for outbursts. If you truly believe that citizenship is based on ethnic purity, give back the white man’s passport and build your own nation.

LOOOOOL

Some are you are in for a shock, when you do a DNA test and realise you are only Somali, because your female Somali ancestor married your foreign father. Some of you are legitimately from a long-line of sheegatos.

If you're against this law, at least make sure you are paternally Somali.

I'm talking to the Semitic, Oromo and Bantu haplogroup carriers. :pachah1:
No Somali female married Foreigner and her descendants were accepted into Somalis gtfo, it's the other way around

Most of us come from different foreign Maternal dna

0472F7B4-4F57-4D2C-9E69-A8D875AD15EC.jpeg

So you us want to give this child citizenship?

But reject ones that have somali fathers that still look like us?

This girl her mother is Finnish her dad is somali

This girl here her mother Swedish and her dad somali.

Do they not look somali at all?

If naturalizations exist, then it's pointless to even discuss about the children of a foreign father possibly getting Somali citizenship. Even if they're denied at birth, they'll be given one after residing in Somalia for a while.
Yeah that’s why I don’t think naturalisation process exists. Many countries that have similar rule to us don’t have it & if they do they have to renounce their other citizenship.

They don’t know I’m far right nationalist Lool some girls think I’m just misogynist or something. I have big plans to make somalia great again.
If you think Somali Bantus and Cadcads who have lived in Somalia for centuries need to be kicked out, then you’re just unhinged and delusional. They’re not going anywhere.

Macawisley loves him some pink toes, soo maha @Macawisley

:ftw9nwa:
In a Somali incel's ideal world - Somali women would be ugly, undesirable, and low self esteem, begging for their validation. They'd treat us just like madows treat their women, airing out how much lower we are than them, and how only they have options. They'd flaunt their ajnabi girlfriends/wives in our faces while we cry about our "kings" being stolen. They want to be treated like the popular girl, a very feminine bunch.

Too bad, god has blessed HOA women too damn much :lawd:..... and they hate that fact

That's why they work overtime trying to make us insecure, destroy our self esteem and beg for their validation by cyberbullying random girls and insulting their god given features (eg. dark skin). Too bad their efforts are, and always will be, in vain :lol:

Last edited: