A member in the Somali Parliament says that children of a Somali mother should obtain Somali citizenship

folks in somalia who gave their gabdho to yemenis and reer uk isaaqs who gave their daughters to jamaicans and cadaans should be happy.
Only they will be happy. I have a feeling this won’t go through. I’m praying it doesn’t.

If it does happen I’ll never talk about somali politics or the country again. I hope Ethiopia takes it all.

I just watched the video and I’m relieved!

She said it includes in the bill that a child without a somali father cannot get somali citizenship. She wants it to be included that mothers can pass citizenship but it’s not included.

:banderas: :salute:

That was a close one! We did it boys

mohammdov

Nabadshe
I just watched the video and I’m relieved!

She said it includes in the bill that a child without a somali father cannot get somali citizenship. She wants it to be included that mothers can pass citizenship but it’s not included.

:banderas: :salute:

That was a close one! We did it boys
Now they are discussing it, but when the new constitution is issued, you will find this in it Don't be too happy

LOOOOOL

Some are you are in for a shock, when you do a DNA test and realise you are only Somali, because your female Somali ancestor married your foreign father. Some of you are legitimately from a long-line of sheegatos.

If you're against this law, at least make sure you are paternally Somali.

I'm talking to the Semitic, Oromo and Bantu haplogroup carriers. :pachah1:

Kizaru

Cast in the name of God Ye not Guilty
LOOOOOL

Some are you are in for a shock, when you do a DNA test and realise you are only Somali, because your female Somali ancestor married your foreign father. Some of you are legitimately from a long-line of sheegatos.

would you support it?

LOOOOOL

I’m somali paternally at least confirmed. Alhamdulilah

Now they are discussing it, but when the new constitution is issued, you will find this in it Don't be too happy
Nah, if It’s not included included in the constitution now it won’t be bro. This has nothing to do with constitution but the citizenship bill of 1962.

I’m happy the somali people are sticking to their customs & tradition. Wallahi I’m telling you even many women agree with the status quo. Half Somalis with somali mothers should only claim what their father is. as a compromise they should at least have access to permanent residency in Somalia because one of their parent belong to country. Citizenship however is out of the question.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
They are still not allowed to obtain citizenship but it looks like it will be allowed this year
Half Somali are Somalis ✊

Wink Flirt GIF by Little Mix

At least let them prove they are paternally Somali first and foremost. Some of them running around with Oromo, Bantu and Arab haplogroups, talking about "purity", when they should be doing abtiris to their grand- HOOYO instead.

:mjlaugh:
the fact that @Macawisley is literally sweating in this thread, but is an "Abdiexiter" himself is hilarious :lol:

Insecure hypocrite. Maternal half Somalis will get their rights, ooy hada rabtid

The incels have lost :2tjlv3e:
This is nothing to do with petty gender wars. This is our culture & country. Somalia is a Ethnostate a country for the somali people. If women decide to spread their legs for ajnabis, amisom soldiers and other Bantus they should be ready for their child to identity with those people.

We have unique identity, phenotype and culture. We don’t want multiculturalism.

This is nothing to do with petty gender wars. This is our culture & country. Somalia is a Ethnostate a country for the somali people. If women decide to spread their legs for ajnabis, amisom soldiers and other Bantus they should be ready for their child to identity with those people.

We have unique identity, phenotype and culture. We don’t want multiculturalism.

Except in your house, right

:pachah1:

the fact that @Macawisley is literally sweating in this thread, but is an "Abdiexiter" himself is hilarious :lol:

Insecure hypocrite. Maternal half Somalis will get their rights, ooy hada rabtid
Wallahi they won’t ma waalantahay? What rights?

We don’t care about girls who open their legs to ajnabis.

I’m not an “Abdiexiter” but stuff like this is going to push me to it.

If they allow this I’m not claiming Somalia anymore. Finished country.

I want absolutely nothing to do with Somalia if they allow this nonsense. Look what Multiculturalism has done to the UK & Europe. If this is our punishment for a 30 year civil war I’m not having it and will forever remain in the west.
You’re a finished individual that should have his Western passport evoked. Funny how you have issues with kids with Somali blood having a passport when you travel around with the passport that is of a nation you have no blood ties to.

Western Faraxs don’t have a say in this. The Somali passport is currently worthless, many of you lot travel around with the documents that aren’t of your ethnicity. If you’re such a wadani and believe that passports should be based on heritage, go back home and revoke your ties to the West.

Hypocrisy at its finest.

Nah, if It’s not included included in the constitution now it won’t be bro. This has nothing to do with constitution but the citizenship bill of 1962.

I’m happy the somali people are sticking to their customs & tradition. Wallahi I’m telling you even many women agree with the status quo. Half Somalis with somali mothers should only claim what their father is. as a compromise they should at least have access to permanent residency in Somalia because one of their parent belong to country. Citizenship however is out of the question.

Will the new constitution allow naturalization of foreign citizens?