A Somali lesbian came out on Twitter and now she's crying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Because her Twitter followers screenshot her tweet and sent it to her family. :chrisfreshhah:
If you're not ready to come out to your family why the hell would you come out on Twitter? She will probably get sent to badiyo now and end up marrying a geeljiire with 3 wives. :drakelaugh:

ace mooha

Up and coming sniper.
Because her Twitter followers screenshot her tweet and sent it to her family. :chrisfreshhah:
If you're not ready to come out to your family why the hell would you come out on Twitter? She will probably get sent to badiyo now and end up marrying a geeljiire with 3 wives. :drakelaugh:

Shit had me like...
:chrisfreshhah::mjlol::deadpeter:

Let the girl be :mjlaugh:

Not+even+islam+can+resist+forbidden+love_863621_6079158.jpg

:dead::damn:
What the actual f*ck? Is this real or did you photoshop it? :mindblown::faysalwtf:
If you think about it. There's no dick involved so lesbian sex cannot really be called sex. I guess he means it in that context

Or maybe it's his favourite category on xtube, Either or :manny:

:siilaanyolaugh:

I wonder what her parents did to her?

A good beating with a cable wire or belt and I bet the mother locked the front door so she couldn't get in :siilaanyosmile:

Khathead

tfw no habesha gf
These Somali twitter girls are beautiful O_O How come the ones in the streets looks bad, 4/10's? I guess the jilbaabs don't help

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
The amount of Somali chicks defending him on social media is embarrassing. They're defending him like they have a chance with him. Smh.

What is there to defend when hes clearly a very flamboyant gay

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
What is there to defend when hes clearly a very flamboyant gay
They don't want folks to have an opinion about his lifestyle. These chicks have the nerve to say to people who question his lifestyles, that they will also be in hell for bothering someone who didn't do anything to them, mind you the people were even making dua for him to come back to the right path but SJWs love throwing the playing victim party.

They don't want folks to have an opinion about his lifestyle. These chicks have the nerve to say to people who question his lifestyles, that they will also be in hell for bothering someone who didn't do anything to them, mind you the people were even making dua for him to come back to the right path but SJWs love throwing the playing victim party.
some guys were also threatening to kill him, what's wrong with telling people to mind their own business?

Khathead

tfw no habesha gf

The guy is gay, sending duas to him and asking him to return to the right path won't help. Otherwise you will have those guys who marry a woman even though they are truly gay and will live out a miserable life which will f*ck up the relationship and kids.

Status
Not open for further replies.