A Somali lesbian came out on Twitter and now she's crying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
No its literally not. She posted it's publicly to all of Twitter and all of her 1800 followers. You can't defend her, she must be smart enough to know saying things on Twitter on your public account with your name is the same a posting its to Facebook or telling literally everyone you know except your parents that you're gay.
I've made that mistake before so i guess i understand. it was dumb and she got too comfortable, but i also get why she did it.

somalis sole issue is qabil and who does that lead back to? arabs. so i don't understand your point. she hasn't said she's muslim so I'm going off that. islam isn't the issue. its the radical version introduced by the saudis (probably before the war) that has infested y'all. same with iran and a lot of other countries, the muslim world was very different before it randomly turned hostile and hateful. which is why i said radical islamists and not muslims. either way, i don't care who is hostile to what, she's innocent and did no harm to you, so you being hateful or violent to her or her kind is YOUR fault. mind your own business and didnt stick your tiny dick in any guy if it makes you feel better but leave other to do as they please as long as they are doing no harm to anyone.
She came out to Twitter and somebody told her parents but you blame it Muslims, Arabs and Somali men?:ileycry:

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
Homosexuality is a disease.
Anyway she shouldnt have exposed her sexuality if she didn't want her parents to find out. If her parents know about it then its all cool. A lot of Somali parents are accepting these days.

Bohol

VIP
So how many Lesbians do we have in SS? Anyone did a count?
clear.png
clear.png
:siilaanyolaugh:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Loooooooooooool at the bolded part

somalis sole issue is qabil and who does that lead back to? arabs. so i don't understand your point. she hasn't said she's muslim so I'm going off that. islam isn't the issue. its the radical version introduced by the saudis (probably before the war) that has infested y'all. same with iran and a lot of other countries, the muslim world was very different before it randomly turned hostile and hateful. which is why i said radical islamists and not muslims. either way, i don't care who is hostile to what, she's innocent and did no harm to you, so you being hateful or violent to her or her kind is YOUR fault. mind your own business and didnt stick your tiny dick in any guy if it makes you feel better but leave other to do as they please as long as they are doing no harm to anyone.

Wallahi you made me laugh, I hope you're joking sis. :chrisfreshhah:

Bullocks.

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS

You literally cannot be serious about that one, so I'm not even going to address it. Furthermore, I have 0 beef with Somali or non-Somali Atheists, Christians, Jews etc. etc. Hell, I don't even have beef with Somali non-Muslim Gays. My only problem with her very contradictory lifestyle. You can't claim Islam and then do something that goes blatantly against it. Her parents who are presumably Muslims have the right to know about their daughters lifestyle. Is it right for people to go behind her back and expose her like that w/o bringing it up to her first? Probably. But again, she had zero qualms about posting on her public twitter feed. The consequences, right or wrong, shouldn't come to anyone's surprise.

You literally cannot be serious about that one, so I'm not even going to address it. Furthermore, I have 0 beef with Somali or non-Somali Atheists, Christians, Jews etc. etc. Hell, I don't even have beef with Somali non-Muslim Gays. My only problem with her very contradictory lifestyle. You can't claim Islam and then do something that goes blatantly against it. Her parents who are presumably Muslims have the right to know about their daughters lifestyle. Is it right for people to go behind her back and expose her like that w/o bringing it up to her first? Probably. But again, she had zero qualms about posting on her public twitter feed. The consequences, right or wrong, shouldn't come to anyone's surprise.
yea no thats delusional. being religious and gay makes no sense and they deserve to get dragged. like...atleast be buddhist sis

Kanye

yea no thats delusional. being religious and gay makes no sense and they deserve to get dragged. like...atleast be buddhist sis

:draketf: I'm not telling anyone to convert to Buddhism but a Buddhist doesn't represent me or my values so he can do whatever the f*ck he wants. Why is that hard to understand? lol if only some of you xalimos gave half as much of a f*ck about FGM, forced marriages, rape and mental health as you do about homosexual rights in the first world. Some Somali girl blocked me on Tumblr a few months ago because I didn't want to reblog some poster she made about black gay pride with her shitty photoshop skills. So don't worry, you're far from the only one that shares this sentiment. lol this generation of Somalis talking shit about xalimo going with Tyrone, next gen will complain about shaniqua wifing their women.:heh:

:draketf: I'm not telling anyone to convert to Buddhism but a Buddhist doesn't represent me or my values so he can do whatever the f*ck he wants. Why is that hard to understand? lol if only some of you xalimos gave half as much of a f*ck about FGM, forced marriages, rape and mental health as you do about homosexual rights in the first world. Some Somali girl blocked me on Tumblr a few months ago because I didn't want to reblog some poster she made about black gay pride with her shitty photoshop skills. So don't worry, you're far from the only one that shares this sentiment. lol this generation of Somalis talking shit about xalimo going with Tyrone, next gen will complain about shaniqua wifing their women.:heh:
if this thread was about any of those subjects id be here as well. and i wasn't being sarcastic about buddhism. the amount of somali women/men who go to tyrone are waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay less compared to the ones who go with abu batata and Chad. lets talk about your lowkey racism instead walaal :mjohreally:.

Kanye

if this thread was about any of those subjects id be here as well. and i wasn't being sarcastic about buddhism. the amount of somali women/men who go to tyrone are waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay less compared to the ones who go with abu batata and Chad. lets talk about your lowkey racism instead walaal :mjohreally:.
lol if it isn't obvious I'm poking fun at people that post about every Somali woman that has married a non-Somali.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
Wtf are you talking about you?

Arabs didn't invent qabil you retard

Status
Not open for further replies.