A Somali lesbian came out on Twitter and now she's crying.

Status
Not open for further replies.
They exposed her sins and Allah will expose theirs come yawm al-qiyamah, I'm sure more than half of you would be about that "mind your own business" mantra then but what good would that do you on that day.

ace mooha

Up and coming sniper.
They exposed her sins and Allah will expose theirs come yawm al-qiyamah, I'm sure more than half of you would be about that "mind your own business" mantra then but what good would that do you on that day.
She's the one who exposed her own sins going to twitter and shit...

Exposed her sins kulahaa...

Her parents deserved to know and I hope she got a suun and a one way ticket to baadiyo to marry a geel jire..
:chrisfreshhah:

She's the one who exposed her own sins going to twitter and shit...

Exposed her sins kulahaa...

Her parents deserved to know and I hope she got a suun and a one way ticket to baadiyo to marry a geel jire..

Is saying "I'm gay" on a social platform the same thing as saying "I'm gay" to your parents which by the way she didn't do, people took it upon themselves to let her family know of her sexual orientation because they clearly have nothing better to do. So yes, they did indeed expose her, they outed her to her family and God knows who.

Keep trying to make up excuses for such people. I mean the Prophet would for SURE have told her family, I mean it's not like he would make dua for her or anything, not like he would pray to Allah to forgive her and his ummah, no I'm sure the prophet would want her life at risk.

Whatever happened to being a good person?
Anyway, Allah is fair.

ace mooha

Up and coming sniper.
Is saying "I'm gay" on a social platform the same thing as saying "I'm gay" to your parents which by the way she didn't do, people took it upon themselves to let her family know of her sexual orientation because they clearly have nothing better to do. So yes, they did indeed expose her, they outed her to her family and God knows who.

Keep trying to make up excuses for such people. I mean the Prophet would for SURE have told her family, I mean it's not like he would make dua for her or anything, not like he would pray to Allah to forgive her and his ummah, no I'm sure the prophet would want her life at risk.

Anyway, Allah is fair.
She was a dumb naive girl for thinking that her parents wouldn't know...doesn't she have family member who follow her on twitter..huh..?

Btw you wrote a lot and I don't really see any valid point in your posts...

Come up with good points and stop defending qoowmu luut people....after all didn't Allah destroy them...?

Watch what you're posting...
You're insulting Allah's wisdom...

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS

Anyway, Allah is fair.

Are you disagreeing with the way it has been handled or the fact that her parents have been notified? Because her parents do have a right to know.

She was a dumb naive girl for thinking that her parents wouldn't know...doesn't she have family member who follow her on twitter..huh..?

Btw you wrote a lot and I don't really see any valid point in your posts...

Come up with good points and stop defending qoowmu luut people....after all didn't Allah destroyed them...?

Watch what you're posting...
You're insulting Allah's wisdom...

Here's just one valid point:

The prophet PBUH and any decent Muslim would have never taken the approach that those users took.

Supposing that it was your close friend that confided in you and told you that he was gay, would you out him to his parents? Would you let everybody and their mothers know? I'm sure you would since you agree with the approach the users took. So...is that not exposing somebody's sins? Are you not putting them on blast for their sin and pointing fingers at them for their sin?

It is possible to be homosexual and Muslim as long as you're not in a same-sex relationship. Being gay in itself is a test from Allah, there are some Muslims who are attracted to the same sex but they don't go around sleeping with them because to them Islam comes first.

Insulting Allah's wisdom you know
Mate...Stop trying so hard.

Are you disagreeing with the way it has been handled or the fact that her parents have been notified? Because her parents do have a right to know.

In an Islamic context, what rights have her parents got to know if she's gay or not?
I'm disagreeing with the snitching and with people exposing her and telling her family.

ace mooha

Up and coming sniper.

The prophet PBUH and any decent Muslim would have never taken the approach that those users took.

Supposing that it was your close friend that confided in you and told you that he was gay, would you out him to his parents? Would you let everybody and their mothers know? I'm sure you would since you agree with the approach the users took. So...is that not exposing somebody's sins? Are you not putting them on blast for their sin and pointing fingers at them for their sin?

It is possible to be homosexual and Muslim as long as you're not in a same-sex relationship. Being gay in itself is a test from Allah, there are some Muslims who are attracted to the same sex but they don't go around sleeping with them because to them Islam comes first.

You know there are statements that just make you angry asf..

And there are those statements that just make you laugh so fucking out loud that's how rediculous you are...
:chrisfreshhah::russ:

You know there are statements that just make you angry asf..

And there are those statements that just make you laugh so fucking out loud that's how rediculous you are...
:chrisfreshhah::russ:

Yes, yes I would know that very well

"rediculous",

:mjlol:

I hope you don't waste your entire life living in ignorance

ace mooha

Up and coming sniper.
Yes, yes I would know that very well

"rediculous",

:mjlol:

I hope you don't waste your entire life living in ignorance
Reer UK...!

Come take this neef, and while you're at it come fetch this L too...
You know what...?
I'm starting to like you little one...
:ehh:

Gojo Satoru

Staff Member
I'm not surprised at the amount of somali lesbians there are:chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh:. Faraaxs are too busy chewing khat and not taking care of their 18 kids they have with their 4 wives. They just resort to each other or marry a man that isn't somali :pachah1:.

Reer UK...!

Come take this neef, and while you're at it come fetch this L too...
You know what...?
I'm starting to like you little one...
:ehh:

:sass1:

You know you've got nothing left when you recycle the same things over and over
"Reer UK!!!", "L!!!111!!"

:ufdup:

ace mooha

Up and coming sniper.
:sass1:

You know you've got nothing left when you recycle the same things over and over
"Reer UK!!!", "L!!!111!!"

:ufdup:
It's just fucked up arguing with you girl...

How can you say a man can be homosexual and a Muslim at the same time if he controls his desire to f*ck or be fucked by other men...when you clearly know no one was created to feel sexual attraction to the same sex...and that Allah destroyed qoowmu loot...

That's why I said you're insulting Allah's power and wisdom..

Let us see how you escape from that..
:pachah1::russ:

Jujuman

Accomplished Saaxir
"Homosexuality is a disease"

Pack of idiots

:childplease:

If some of you applied a little logic (might be too much to ask) then you'd quickly realise that being a homosexual (especially Somali) can't possibly be a choice. Who'd choose to be ostracised, and suffer abuse at the hands of the fellow members of their community.

I feel for homosexuals and other minorities in this community, I really do.

Status
Not open for further replies.