A Yemeni Makes A Shocking Discovery On Somali Women

Lebron James

4 Time NBA Champion
VIP
7c3574e9d75aacf5bf699046612c0023.png

He deleted the tweet but it seems like other groups are noticing a trend :ooh:

Is this why the term "its always the somalis" is so popular :ohhh:

I have noticed too many non-Somalis who have something negative to say about Somalis recently. Why are they so obsessed with us? Shouldn't this hairy manlet yemeni monkey he be worried about his women working as maids and spreading their legs open for Saudis while Saudi bomb them?

Keep it a boqol

All Praise Be To Allah In Every Situation!!!
VIP
Xorta Pakistani/indian and arab women predominantly North Africans never cover-up.

Secondly I blame self-hating Somali dudes who probably gave him the green light to say this.

Thirdly "Its always the Somalis" is a cope for them. They think they can police Somalis and are better Muslims.

Whoever says this is an ignoramus
Even unreligious somali girls are still more conservative than the average non-religious arab/asian/european
There are only bad extremes in the diaspora but compared to the extremes of other races it isn't even comparable

hinters

E pluribus unum
VIP
That’s actually Pakistani women, in fact Somali women are some of the most modest in the Muslim world. But of course those self hating XSomalians would jump at the opportunity to agree.

Not true. Somalis are overall some of the most religious people. And even our ciyaal suuqs men and women respect the deen more than any Arabs. Ciyaal suuq carabs are worse than animals. Once they go off they reach levels Somalis don’t

Not true. Somalis are overall some of the most religious people. And even our ciyaal suuqs men and women respect the deen more than any Arabs. Ciyaal suuq carabs are worse than animals. Once they go off they reach levels Somalis don’t
Right, how many arab p0rnstars are out there. The audacity.

I feel like this is the exact opposite. The vast majority of Somali women at least hide their sins and wear modestly. I've seen a bunch of non-Somali Muslim women not wearing hijab publicly.

Some of these other Muslim groups want to humble Somalis so badly by holding us to different standards.

He said that we have strands of our hair out when so many Arab, Asian and white Muslims like Turks/Albanians don't even wear the hijab whether they're in the West or back home.

Even in Saudi Arabia and Iran...many of the women are walking around like this..
Screenshot_20220801-074654_Chrome.jpg

Manafesto

[[Puntland Republic πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡±]]PIM[[C.S(BihinYusuf)]
VIP
HalimoEnthusiast
View attachment 232137
He deleted the tweet but it seems like other groups are noticing a trend :ooh:

Is this why the term "its always the somalis" is so popular :ohhh:slmk

I would believe this, I have never seen Somali women praying or even participating in jumca prayers, Halimos do.all kind of denbi yet we Farahs fail to call them out because they are our mothers and sisters, we are simply have no option but to praise them, they have power over us and it will continue as so.

I would believe this, I have never seen Somali women praying or even participating in jumca prayers, Halimos do.all kind of denbi yet we Farahs fail to call them out because they are our mothers and sisters, we are simply have no option but to praise them, they have power over us and it will continue as so.
Stop this nonsense sxb

Trending

Latest posts