Another eedo loses on FB live stream

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
Man, we Somali men are so tolerant. Our women are out here performing character assassination on us daily all over the internet, and we just sit there and take it, maybe even laugh along with them. Any other group of men would have lost their shit already.

Our women are lucky to have us.

Because they don't go around telling their business. They want to protect their marriage and that's the key. When you start doing videos where you complain about your husband you're only inviting more bad.

Very true. I don't like this recent trend where these women air their dirty laundry on social media. There are better ways to handle it and although I sympathise with their plight I also believe ninka saa bartid uu kula dhaqma.

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
It's sad man. There are good men with horrible wives, and vice versa. However, they all have one thing in common. They can't stop producing more fucking kids. This mentality that it's God's will is insane.

Man, we Somali men are so tolerant. Our women are out here performing character assassination on us daily all over the internet, and we just sit there and take it, maybe even laugh along with them. Any other group of men would have lost their shit already.

Our women are lucky to have us.

Its good to be able to laugh at oneself. Nobody likes a waji macbuus.

Zuleikha

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
Very true. I don't like this recent trend where these women air their dirty laundry on social media. There are better ways to handle it and although I sympathise with their plight I also believe ninka saa bartid uu kula dhaqma.

I said this before a man will treat you the way you let him.

This video is a cry for help and exposes a more systematic problem between somali men and women. Many married men forget to cherish the woman they have and relegate themselves to only providing for the basics such as food, shelter and some comfort. In the diaspora, somali marriages have a greater tendency to end in divorce than even the natives of the new country largely due to women having greater access to divorce and a means to survive without a troublesome man, the problem is therefore more systematic.

In the end the fault lies with the society and importantly the family that raised these boys, in particular the mothers who instill the traits that will later plague their future marriages. New virtues and good manners have to be instilled trough proper rearing.

Faraxs thing Ls after Ls.

I go by a Somali makhayad for a cup of tea on my way home from work sometimes and I see niggas sitting there discussing shitty Somali siyaasad. Why aren't you picking up your kids from school? Why aren't you doing grocery shopping? Other than donating sperm what the hell are your value to society?

Nah man f*ck this

The dude in the OP is literally one guy and the worst example out there, why are all faraxs taking an L
You won't see me doing this

#notallfaraxs

Last edited:

Gambar

VIP
Perhaps they didn't have healthy relationships to look up to. I have seen a lot of dysfunction being passed off as normal in some Somali households. They are just continuing the cycle. I once heard someone making fun of my grandparents for holding hands! It was the strangest thing. If I have a problem with my husband I'm not running around telling heblaayo. Misery loves company.

Nah man f*ck this

The dude in the OP is literally one guy and the worst example out there, why are all faraxs taking and L
You won't see me doing this

#notallfaraxs

Don't you routinely drag every other ethnicity that isn't somali yet you wanna go on about not generalizing now? :cosbyhmm:

Hold your L in silence warya :icon lol:

Gambar

VIP
It's sad man. There are good men with horrible wives, and vice versa. However, they all have one thing in common. They can't stop producing more fucking kids. This mentality that it's God's will is insane.
I asked one of my habbos why did she keep having kids even though she looked stressed. She said waa amarka Ilahay. I also assumed she either thought birth control was haraam or she just didn't know. Having a lot of kids is also a pride thing waa lagu faana.

I asked one of my habbos why did she keep having kids even though she looked stressed. She said waa amarka Ilahay. I also assumed she either thought birth control was haraam or she just didn't know. Having a lot of kids is also a pride thing waa lagu faana.

Someone really needs to convince somali parents that quality is better than quantity. The amount of times I've heard it's gods will :jcoleno:

Women do suffer a lot in somali society from dangerous genital mutilation, honor system that is imposed on them but not men, and even forced into polygamous marriages against their wishes. It is no wonder that they feel the need to vent when access to divorce without stigmatization is limited.

Status
Not open for further replies.