Anti Somali xenophobia is very normalized

The old guys, ugly niggas and the fobs pretty much.

We only have one good looking guy representing us and it's sharky.
I’m seeing people in the comments saying we all look like aj shabeel even though sharky is a member of the beta squad and is full Somali

Dalac Bilaash

☠ Emperor of The Horn ☠
Honestly the average Somali looks normal these people are just coping most of the comments are self hating madows projecting their ugly ass

1722206419212.png

were actually finished:jcoleno:

Internet Nomad

✪𝙉𝙤𝙤𝙧𝙢𝙖𝙭𝙭𝙞𝙣𝙜✪
Power either it be social or physical supersedes morality.(Harsh truth)

A bully doesn’t target who he cannot win against he always punches down.

Somalis don’t have enough social sway for it to be taboo to insult Somali features.

Back in the day when a lot of Somali migrant families were coming to the uk somalis were targeted by Caribbean gangs. Somalis who were not emasculated at the time stood up for themselves and started fighting back. Until somalis gained a reputation. The reputation superseded the younger generations so they didn’t need to fight for respect that their elders sacrificed for them.

Now its not popular to target somalis physically anymore but its very popular to insult us instead. Which is far more preferable as words cant kill you.

To fix this we need to gain social capital either through positive representation or social power either through hate crime law, managerial influence on popular sites or make it a social stigma through awareness.

Kisame

Plotting world domination
VIP

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

كَمَا دَخَلُوهُ أَوَّلَ مَرَّةٍۢ🕌☝🏾
VIP
Insular groups will always be easy victims for the masses if they are too weak. They do not have the protection that other larger groups have. When you are the real stand-alone tribe of the world, these things are bound to happen. People could say the most Nazi-like things about you, and it would still be considered acceptable because there are zero consequences for their actions. No non-African ajnabi with a huge following would dare come on social media and say degrading stuff about non-Somali Africans, they would be checked fast and apologies would be issued left and right.
They have the power to deplatform ajnabis that step out of line.

We also have many doqons among us that let ajnabis get too comfortable by laughing at their degrading jokes.

I’m rarely ever offended by those type of comment sections . I’ve been around fellow Somalis to long to know that we’re not ugly .

if I wasn’t around fellow Somalis best believe I’ll turn into a self hater .I’m not tho so alx

Last edited:
Am i the only one who dont care? We insult ajnabis on social media and inrl ive never come across someone talking about Somali features negatively.

at the end of the day somalis say much worse too eachother everyday on socialmedia the gender war the qabyalad wars is much more pressing issues. That hate makes me much more disapointed tbh.

Internet Nomad

✪𝙉𝙤𝙤𝙧𝙢𝙖𝙭𝙭𝙞𝙣𝙜✪
When ksi said the p-slur(Paki) even if he did in a non-malicious manner he still got hit with massive backlash. Why? Because the pakistani community have drawn that line in the sand for decades now. Its equivalent to the Nword in the uk.
Multiple massive news articles and viral tweets were made instantly highlighting the social power they had.

KSI instantly made an apology video to the pakistani community.

Now if he did something equivalent to the Somali community half of the community would say it’s not that deep. The other half would laugh with him.

If you tried to insult back so many naive somalis would call you anti-black.

Gain power and get out of this slave morality

1722208024419.png

Because we're the loudest ones :mjkkk: .
They've been doing it for decades. It's about hierarchy and power.

“I genuinely sat there and believed by cussing Somalian people, I would turn the attention of what people were saying about me. I don’t even know how I thought that was acceptable.

Attacking Somalis is also about group identity and formation. Afticans today are exclusively driving the hate.

It's so dangerous calling these people madiw instead of African; because madwo have protection because of racism that Africans do not.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240729_003231_Firefox.jpg
    Screenshot_20240729_003231_Firefox.jpg
    196 KB · Views: 203

Khaemwaset

Früher of the Djibouti Ugaasate 🇩🇯
VIP

“I genuinely sat there and believed by cussing Somalian people, I would turn the attention of what people were saying about me. I don’t even know how I thought that was acceptable.

Attacking Somalis is also about group identity and formation. Afticans today are exclusively driving the hate.

It's so dangerous calling these people madiw instead of African; because madwo have protection because of racism that Africans do not.
I don't care about these langaabs sxb

Internet Nomad

✪𝙉𝙤𝙤𝙧𝙢𝙖𝙭𝙭𝙞𝙣𝙜✪

Yeah @Kisame analysis tends to leave out power. Having good representation helps but if you don’t have any social power people are still going to mock you.

Since somalis are basically in this inbeteeen stage of being black and not. We have no shield to protect us from the insults. Asians have #Stop Asian hate, black people have #BLM, muslims have #islamophobia and Jews have Antisemitism or Anti-zionist.

What do we have as somalis? We would get laughed at if we used BLM and islamophobia is not for every scenario.

Power either it be social or physical supersedes morality.(Harsh truth)

A bully doesn’t target who he cannot win against he always punches down.

Somalis don’t have enough social sway for it to be taboo to insult Somali features.

Back in the day when a lot of Somali migrant families were coming to the uk somalis were targeted by Caribbean gangs. Somalis who were not emasculated at the time stood up for themselves and started fighting back. Until somalis gained a reputation. The reputation superseded the younger generations so they didn’t need to fight for respect that their elders sacrificed for them.

Now its not popular to target somalis physically anymore but its very popular to insult us instead. Which is far more preferable as words cant kill you.

To fix this we need to gain social capital either through positive representation or social power either through hate crime law, managerial influence on popular sites or make it a social stigma through awareness.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

yyuusro

inactive RIP ~25/07/2024~
I noticed they always use men for these pictures? Never seen somali women being used as examples. Ig the hijab isn’t a bad thing after all

Trending

Latest posts