Apparently we are not native to Somalia

Celery

We finally beat Medicare 🎊 🎉
Lets say it’s all true. So what? Who cares that we’re here and they’re not? Laugh and tell them to cry harder

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

كَمَا دَخَلُوهُ أَوَّلَ مَرَّةٍۢ🕌☝🏾
VIP
This type of wewuzzing is new to me🤣
You Got Me Lol GIF by BrownSugarApp

She's probably upset with our racism, hopefully we become more welcoming with ethnic minorities so the hate can die down. I wish social media comes to an end. It has mass brainwashed millions into racism, hate and misinformation. I'm often going to make dua tiktok, instagram and twitter dies down and no new social media comes.
'she probably upset with our racism' bro what

Someone comes at Somalis unprovoked and it's our fault??? the mental gymnastics is insane.

Yami

Trudeau Must Go #CCP2025
VIP
Southern Somalia is such a funny place. She really thought she ate with that food talking point like the average Somalian won’t respond with canjeero in 5 milliseconds :mjlaugh:

Wonyluvr

Entitled uppity East African
VIP
Southern Somalia is such a funny place. She really thought she ate with that food talking point like the average Somalian won’t respond with canjeero in 5 milliseconds :mjlaugh:
It’s funny what about Somali food is Bantu and what the hell is banadiri food that doesn’t even exist.There’s videos of her comparing Somalis to Tamil Indians and calling us Indians then next thing you know she’s talking about ramina dime the reer xamar girl who was arguing with trigga qali and calling qali black charcoal mind you ramina is 30 percent Indian and both her parents are reer xamar her dad is shanshiyo.

Yami

Trudeau Must Go #CCP2025
VIP
It’s funny what about Somali food is Bantu and what the hell is banadiri food that doesn’t even exist.There’s videos of her comparing Somalis to Tamil Indians and calling us Indians then next thing you know she’s talking about ramina dime the reer xamar girl who was arguing with trigga qali and calling qali black charcoal mind you ramina is 30 percent Indian and both her parents are reer xamar her dad is shanshiyo.
Bantus brought fufu (soor) & banaadiris brought some baked goods that southerners eat (forgot the name 💀) so she’s not entirely capping. Idk how she went from we were food traders to we wuz original inhabitantsz though that’s an insane jump 🤣

Wonyluvr

Entitled uppity East African
VIP
xasid people win in this world, get with the program. All the miskeens got wiped out or are permanent underclasses
Somalis are far from miskeen we won’t get wiped out by banadiris they are far too small plus they prefer to marry within themselves

Trending