Apparently we are not native to Somalia

Somalis are far from miskeen we won’t get wiped out by banadiris they are far too small plus they prefer to marry within themselves
Most Somalis are disturbingly naive though, they think everyone is their "brother" or "sister" even if they have nasty intentions for us

Wonyluvr

Entitled uppity East African
VIP
Bantus brought fufu (soor) & banaadiris brought some baked goods that southerners eat (forgot the name 💀) so she’s not entirely capping. Idk how she went from we were food traders to we wuz original inhabitantsz though that’s an insane jump 🤣
Fufu is very different form soors also banadiris didn’t get mixed on the boat when they came to Somalia.Their ancestors mixed with local Somalis Persians Indians Arabs and that’s how you get a banadiri.Somali food has a lot of different influences that’s what makes it so maacan.

Wonyluvr

VIP
Most Somalis are disturbingly naive though, they think everyone is their "brother" or "sister" even if they have nasty intentions for us
I take them as my brothers and sisters I don’t know these banadiri warriors are such liars.

techsamatar

I put Books to the Test of Life
That Indian/persian Semen leftover and her lookalikes are only ones that don’t blend in with anyone in the horn and somehow we are the not natives 😂🤣🤣🤣 so am guessing Cushitic groups like Oromo etc aren’t native too and the 0.5% of her no melanin enemy of the sun and lank haired people are the true natives.

Wonyluvr

VIP
That Indian/persian Semen leftover and her lookalikes are only ones that don’t blend in with anyone in the horn and somehow we are the not natives 😂🤣🤣🤣 so am guessing Cushitic groups like Oromo etc aren’t native too and the 0.5% of her no melanin enemy of the sun and lank haired people are the true natives.
SEMEN LEFTOVER??these people ought to realise that Somalis look like others in the horn anyways like the Oromo afar and Saho but it’s whatever 🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️

techsamatar

I put Books to the Test of Life
SEMEN LEFTOVER??these people ought to realise that Somalis look like others in the horn anyways like the Oromo afar and Saho but it’s whatever 🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️
She’s dumb asf theirs literally entire Cushitic people but her 0.5% no melanin lank haired people are somehow natives 🤣🤣 they ain’t even built for the terrain and environment hence they settled on the edges.

it’s like a Madow person or population coming to Germanic areas of Europe with other Germanic ethnic groups around and saying they aren’t natives but we are when they don’t even make up 1% of population and have no relation from appearance to even language to surrounding ethnic groups.

Wonyluvr

VIP
She’s dumb asf theirs literally entire Cushitic people but her 0.5% no melanin lank haired people are somehow natives 🤣🤣 they ain’t even built for the terrain and environment hence they settled on the edges.

it’s like a Madow person or population coming to Germanic areas of Europe with other Germanic ethnic groups around and saying they aren’t natives but we are when they don’t even make up 1% of population and have no relation from appearance to even language to surrounding ethnic groups.
Ouuu you cooked her 🙏🏽🙏🏽🙏🏽.These banadiri warriors do too much wallahi.

johnsepei5

Head of Somalia freemasonry branch
VIP
735157AA-975B-4475-8BE7-02FB6EC364C1.jpeg

Abdi bin Qahtani

And we tell everyone our affairs why am I seeing Somalis go on hotep lives like zongy and explains Somali qabiils and their politics and that ones that are native🤣🤣🤣 these Bantu hoteps couldn’t care less, they are not your kin and see u all as invaders regardless of qabiil

I know I have some Indian and Egyptian ancestry but this is ridiculous. Somalis are native to Somalia. Hence why it’s called Somalia and not Benadiria or Banturia or some sh!t like that.

Trending