Arab bootyclapper thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_4927.JPG
IMG_4929.JPG
IMG_4930.JPG
IMG_4931.JPG

15 Somalis soldiers had arrived today in Riyadh for treatment in King Salman Center for relief, The Centre had provided a medical team and transportation to the injured soldiers from mogadishu to riyadh for treatment and follow-up.

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
Arabs are humans and there are good and bad humans in every race. I don't know why people on this forum have hatred towards them.

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
lol 15 somalis. Why when Arabs do one small shit Somalis get all gassed

Why not treat them s sooner.

lol Why now? does Saudi need more healthy soldiers for the houthis lol

waraabe

Your superior
lol 15 somalis. Why when Arabs do one small shit Somalis get all gassed

Why not treat them s sooner.

lol Why now? does Saudi need more healthy soldiers for the houthis lol

I think these soliders are the ones fighting in Yemen for them

Westerners help a more. Be thankful and make a thread
  • Berbera Port - UAE
  • Humbo Weyne dam - UAE
  • A state of the art orphanage for boys in Hargeisa with "facilities in all sectors of the complex which has all inclusive range of educational, health, sporting and associated recreational facilities and amenities." - Kuwait
  • Another orphanage of the same kind across the street, only this one is for girls -Kuwait

These are just the things I can remember on the top of my head. Don't be an ungrateful kid

waraabe

Your superior
  • Berbera Port - UAE
  • Humbo Weyne dam - UAE
  • A state of the art orphanage for boys in Hargeisa with "facilities in all sectors of the complex which has all inclusive range of educational, health, sporting and associated recreational facilities and amenities." - Kuwait
  • Another orphanage of the same kind across the street, only this one is for girls -Kuwait
These are just the things I can remember on the top of my head. Don't be an ungrateful kid

Berbera port isn't a fucking charity but s business deal

The dam is part of Berbera agreement where UAE agreed to fund various projects
The orphanage is one (not two)

The west has done more for somaliland

Berbera port isn't a fucking charity but s business deal
And who made you that deal? Not the Brits I presume
The dam is part of Berbera agreement where UAE agreed to fund various projects
Yes exactly
The orphanage is one (not two)
It's two different buildings completed a year apart and one for boys and one for girls.

"The project, named Kuwait Educational Charity Academy, will accommodate 600 orphaned boys.

The facility comprises dormitories, classrooms, sports and recreational facilities, dining halls and a large mosque.

“It is the largest orphanage centre in Africa,” said President Mohamud.

The authorities also envisage a similar project to be established in Somaliland for orphaned girls."

The west has done more for somaliland
How so? Genuinely wondering

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
What about the thousands of Somalis who were deported back to the civil war by Saudi Arabia? What about the Somalis who were detained and beaten in Saudi prisons for being refugees?!

:drakewtf:

waraabe

Your superior
And who made you that deal? Not the Brits I presume

Yes exactly

It's two different buildings completed a year apart and one for boys and one for girls.

"The project, named Kuwait Educational Charity Academy, will accommodate 600 orphaned boys.

The facility comprises dormitories, classrooms, sports and recreational facilities, dining halls and a large mosque.

“It is the largest orphanage centre in Africa,” said President Mohamud.

The authorities also envisage a similar project to be established in Somaliland for orphaned girls."

How so? Genuinely wondering

U are confused aboowe. Berbera port had interests from a number of investors including Europeans, Asians and Arabs. It is a business deal not charity.

The west did more then I can list

Stop booty shaking

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending