Arab bootyclapper thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

waraabe

Your superior
Yes somali sultanates existed and were united in different way than the European concept of Union, Somal sultanates united under their abtirsi and clans moved from north to south freely. We never accept rule of foreigners including habashi, Oromo and Afar. In sense that Somali from Berbera city (north)could rule Mogadishu (south )in 1331. We know the concept of being Somali that made us sell and trade the Oromo people, but we Never slave each other.

No such thing as a Somali state before colonialism.

Darod should form their own country, we don't want you

waraabe

Your superior
Don't quote me again I don't like to argue with parrot. plus you are not the spokesman for SL

Stop crying as usual.

Isaaq and hawiye were the biggest contributors to the tax of the old Somali republic. You want the Somali republic back so your scrounging, lazy, unproductive darod clan can live off Isaaq and hawiye wealth. I won't allow it.

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
No such thing as a Somali state before colonialism.

Darod should form their own country, we don't want you

Neither did Somaliland ever exist before the Brits. :kanyeshrug:

Also, if you don't want Darod people then you should give up Darod territory in the East of Somaliland. :whoo:

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
Yes somali sultanates existed and were united in different way than the European concept of Union, Somal sultanates united under their abtirsi and clans moved from north to south freely. We never accept rule of foreigners including habashi, Oromo and Afar. In sense that Somali from Berbera city (north)could rule Mogadishu (south )in 1331. We know the concept of being Somali that made us sell and trade the Oromo people, but we Never slave each other.

I'm sorry but you can't just decide to create your own fictional understanding of what a 'country' actually is. No such thing as a Somalia ever existed and that's a bloody fact.

Also, who on earth boasts about the enslavement of people??:wtfdis:

Mr grasseater biix I am so scared from him !!!!!!!!!
IMG_0189.jpg

I'm sorry but you can't just decide to create your own fictional understanding of what a 'country' actually is. No such thing as a Somalia ever existed and that's a bloody fact.

Also, who on earth boasts about the enslavement of people??:wtfdis:

You like to argue for sake of argument, nobody is boasting about slavement but I am showing an example how we functioned as state and nation and we did differentiate between Somali and none Somali.

waraabe

Your superior
:drakelaugh::pachah1:

Don't kid yourself, Somaliland requires the support of Ethiopia to take down dissident regions to the east. You lot barely have an armed forces, just what the Faqash left behind. :hemad:

Lol my darod friend u kno you are at my mercy right? No point in crying about Ethiopia even tho that is where Ali khalif bile runs to every few weeks

waraabe

Your superior
You like to argue for sake of argument, nobody is boasting about slavement but I am showing an example how we functioned as state and nation and we did differentiate between Somali and none Somali.

Learn what a state is you dumb woman. A google search would suffice

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
Lol my darod friend u kno you are at my mercy right? No point in crying about Ethiopia even tho that is where Ali khalif bile runs to every few weeks

At your mercy? :pachah1:

You boast about how you're a country but you barely control the eastern sections of the country! :drakekidding:

Fam, f*ck this qabyalad talk.

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump

Arabs differentiate between Arabs and non Arabs but does that mean they're one country?

Somali states existed but they constantly fought each other and they betrayed each other to the Gaalo invaders.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending