Arab bootyclapper thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arabs differentiate between Arabs and non Arabs but does that mean they're one country?

Somali states existed but they constantly fought each other and they betrayed each other to the Gaalo invaders.

Concept of Arab was invented in 1919, they were under Islamic caliphates(whether Turkish/Kurds....). Somali history is very long and deep and there is no need to cheey picking the negative parts. Bye

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
Lool okay bro. I am from Somalia. Nothing wrong with being from Somalia.

Wasn't born there, never been there (I've been to hargeisa), don't really have anything in common with the people apart from ethnicity and so on.

Wow, this forum truly is cancer. :dwill:

Arab countries was incorporated into the framework of Arab nationalism starting in the 1920s. This was done by positioning the Arabian Peninsula as the homeland of the Semitic peoples (the Canaanites and Aramaeans of the Levant and the Assyrians and Babylonians of Mesopotamia) who migrated throughout the Middle East in ancient times or by associating the other pre-Islamic cultures, such as those of Egypt and North Africa and Horn of Africa, into an evolving Arab identity.

Wow, this forum truly is cancer. :dwill:
In 1911, Muslim intellectuals and politicians from throughout the Levant formed al-Fatat ("the Young Arab Society"), a small Arab nationalist club, in Paris. Its stated aim was "raising the level of the Arab nation to the level of modern nations." In the first few years of its existence, al-Fatat called for greater autonomy within a unified Ottoman state rather than Arab independence from the empire. Al-Fatat hosted the Arab Congress of 1913 in Paris, the purpose of which was to discuss desired reforms with other dissenting individuals from the Arab world. They also requested that Arab conscripts to the Ottoman army not be required to serve in non-Arab regions except in time of war. However, as the Ottoman authorities cracked down on the organization's activities and members, al-Fatat went underground and demanded the complete independence and unity of the Arab provinces.

Dire Dewa's son

Malik Obama 4 president.
so many khaleej arab bootyclappers cot damn
I do business and deal with Yemeni people fine but the rest are a little :mjpls: and I can pass in their world so I catch them saying slick shit about non arabs all the time(mostly aa's) thinking I'm arab:mybusiness: Iraqi's and Saudi be the worst

VixR

Veritas
Some ppl's bootycheeks are clapping so hard, I feel compelled to tro some bands at my screen. Mashallah.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending