Arab bootyclapper thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Like the complex that made you ashamed from claiming your harari dad
Wallahi you getting desperate. You have no proof that im harari lool and you asked bahal to but yet nothing. Just stop and lets just move on edoo i dont wanna argue with you anymore buhleasee

But you were a refugee in an Arab country nooh
You who came as refugee to U.K. Unlike you, we lived in ME as Somali citizens who are part of Arab league. Probably because your refugee history, you like to label everyone here a refugee. Also I came here as immigrant not refugee.

Last edited:
Wallahi you getting desperate. You have no proof that im harari lool and you asked bahal to but yet nothing. Just stop and lets just move on edoo i dont wanna argue with you anymore buhleasee

Honestly I don't have time for you but I can get these info from @nucleus and the old posts

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
No body is hating Gaalo, you got to know the difference between criticism the gaalo is not hating them. For example the gaalo or British had divided the great Somalia in Berlin conference and created these borders problems that hinders the development of EA. The same gaalo had colonized and stole our wealth, same people are running neo colonial through puppets leaders and if we decided to challenge them and choose our own government, they will enforce our neighbours to invade us and bring amisom to put us in our place.

Not true, "the great Somalia" never existed until AFTER the British came and installed the idea of a united nation into their heads (albeit for their own interests). Somalis were separated into different territories that were divided based on tribalism. No such idea is a unified Somali people ever existed.

Same here they actually think there arabs but they still holding on to that somali passport :francis:

You could be a 3rd generation family living there and they'd still treat you like you hopped off the boat yesterday. My Awowee lived and worked there nearly his entire life. His children and grand children was born there yet none of them received a passport

I have never experience as much racism then when I lived in the gulf, not even in a western country :drakewtf:

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
You could be a 3 generation family living there and they'd still treat you like you hopped off the boat yesterday. My Awowee lived and worked there nearly his entire life. His children and grand children was born there yet none of them received a passport

I have never experience as much racism then when I lived in the gulf, not even in a western country :drakewtf:
I know what you mean but out in the gulf they treat you based on what passport you holding. When i visited UAE the cops stopped me for no reason till i said i was from canada and then they let me go :pachah1:

Not true, "the great Somalia" never existed until AFTER the British came and installed the idea of a united nation into their heads (albeit for their own interests). Somalis were separated into different territories that were divided based on tribalism. No such idea is a unified Somali people ever existed.

It exists and what you are saying is Ethiopian propaganda

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
Be careful she might call you habeshi

I know what you mean but out in the gulf they treat you based on what passport you holding. When i visited UAE the cops stopped me for no reason till i said i was from canada and then they let me go :pachah1:

Lucky :wow1:

I have a danish passport and this was around the time when that guy did those drawing of the prophet. So I got a lot of
:susp::susp::susp: looks

:pachah1:

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
Berbera port isn't a fucking charity but s business deal

The dam is part of Berbera agreement where UAE agreed to fund various projects
The orphanage is one (not two)

The west has done more for somaliland
We need business deals, not fucking expired food meant for animals that mess up our local economy for our farmers

lol 15 somalis. Why when Arabs do one small shit Somalis get all gassed

Why not treat them s sooner.

lol Why now? does Saudi need more healthy soldiers for the houthis lol

100% it all comes down to politics.
For instance this base the Turks built it ain't out of Love for Somali's it's Saudi Arabia & qatars fundings. They want the Somalis to fight the Houthis along the( BaB El Mandab).

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
Lucky :wow1:

I have a danish passport and this was around the time when that guy did those drawing of the prophet. So I got a lot of
:susp::susp::susp: looks

:pachah1:

I feel sorry for the landers with a Somali passport :siilaanyolaugh:

They're getting shipped back to Berbera. :siilaanyosmile:

:draketf: Are you honestly telling me that a 'Somàlia' existed before colonialism? :drakekidding:

Let's not go full retard now. :fantasia2:

Yes somali sultanates existed and were united in different way than the European concept of Union, Somal sultanates united under their abtirsi and clans moved from north to south freely. We never accept rule of foreigners including habashi, Oromo and Afar. In sense that Somali from Berbera city (north)could rule Mogadishu (south )in 1331. We know the concept of being Somali that made us sell and trade the Oromo people, but we Never slave each other.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending