Arab propaganda documentary on Somalia claims Mogadishu is an Arab founded city

Khanderson

Coping through the 1st world
VIP
I wanted to say something before I leave this thread:

Even though they’re so much history that states Somalis were and still to this day the majority that populates Mogadishu. If Arabs were truly the founder of that capital city: why aren’t the people of Mogadishu speaking Arabic? And why aren’t Arabs the majority of that city? We can’t underestimate how powerful their culture is. Why haven’t there been an Arab ruler that ruled Somalia. We’ve never had an Arab Somali president.
Islam is the only thing they can do by claiming our history because Islamic culture is somehow intertwines Arab culture.

One thing I rate about Christian culture it’s open to other cultures and mix well with other cultures.
We got Russian Christians, Anglo-Christian, Coptic Christian and Ethiopian Christians.
Notice how these cultures mix well with Christianity but Islam not so much. It endorses Arab cultural supremacy. It’s why Somalis would rather do their best mimicking arab culture and by giving Arabs names to their kids and falsely calming they’re close to Arabs. Not to mention the Banu Hashim crap.

Som

VIP
Yeah I'm talking about those online kids that either larp as Arabs or Europa kids
Those kids have been brainwashed unfortunately and it's disgusting. Even actual benadiris that I know don't really simp for Arabs, even the ones who have recent Arab ancestry from Yemen , whenever they go back go their Arab cousins they get try so bad that they quickly realize they are somalis .
I'm a civic somali nationalist , despite being a proud ethnic Somali I always considered Madowweyne and Cadcad's to be my fellow Somalis. I don't force somaliness on people but I cringe when I watch a benadiri who would be considered black in any Arab country like the one at minute 18:43 acting so proud that his people are originally Iraqis. He can say his ancestors are from Iraq but that's not any different than African Americans claiming to be Irish/Scottish and proud because slave master was named O' something or Mc something

I wanted to say something before I leave this thread:

Even though they’re so much history that states Somalis were and still to this day the majority that populates Mogadishu. If Arabs were truly the founder of that capital city: why aren’t the people of Mogadishu speaking Arabic? And why aren’t Arabs the majority of that city? Why haven’t there been an Arab ruler that ruled Somalia. We’ve never had an Arab Somali president.
Islam is the only thing they can do by claiming our history because Islamic culture is somehow intertwines Arab culture.

There is a good reason why Asians have always been an insular minority in Somalia. I have a suspicion that when they first showed up, they had babies with Bantu women. Later on, they probably mixed with other Asians. Maybe at some point, a few were allowed to marry native women such as the Tunni. Nobody picked up their language, and they never had any power.

Khaemwaset

Früher of the Djibouti Ugaasate 🇩🇯
VIP
There are things I support minorities in, which is that they did suffer from atrocities during the civil war. But when they try to denigrate us and claim our heritage, whilst speaking a patois version of our language, it's out of order.
Shit would never fly in Djibouti. Yemenis and Canfar know not to step to Somali. This is our country they're just living in it.

They participated in building Mogadishu but u can't say they built it on their own. They got assimilated and I accepted somalis with Arab ancestry as Somali, I also have nothing against Arabs as a people but I can't tolerate disloyalty and arrogance especially when we welcome arab migrants who beg in the streets of Xamar, Garowe, Bosaso and Hargeysa and get treated like brothers while Arab media smears us
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Som

VIP
I mean they are not lying. If you look at the oldest buildings in Xamar they were built by Arabs who have know been assimilated as Reer Xamar/Banaadiri.
Somehow Arabs built Xamar but ended up being assimilated and becoming akin to descendants of slaves LOL, that would be quite unique that the alleged conqueror becomes the bottom of the society he allegedly conquered and built

Kamaaludeen Al Reewin,

Are you this man:

You seem very 'pressed'.

Screenshot 2024-07-27 at 23.41.05.png

Dudes like this will act like they are white among somalis and will quickly get humbled once they vista relatives in Yemen who reject them because they are black

White? Weey waasheen.

These Barwanis and CadCads, are more negroid than Somalis, they have Niger-Congo DNA, whereas we are Cushitic. That's why even when they are lightskinned, their features are broader.

Som

VIP
Shit would never fly in Djibouti. Yemenis and Canfar know not to step to Somali. This is our country they're just living in it.
I slightly disagree. Somalia is our country and that includes minorities as well . I don't accept anti minority behavior from ethnic Somalis and in the same way I don't accept anti ethnic Somali behavior from minorities. I'm fine with them sticking to Arab roots, but I can't accept them arabizing Somali history with the help of foreign hostile media

Khaemwaset

VIP
Somehow Arabs built Xamar but ended up being assimilated and becoming akin to descendants of slaves LOL, that would be quite unique that the alleged conqueror becomes the bottom of the society he allegedly conquered and built
We wuz kangz n shiett
1722121005106.png

It was only when the Lamagoodles overpowered them by using the colonials to give them power. And after consolidating power they governmentally marginalised the Banaadiri community. Basically making them second class citizens in their own city.

Khaemwaset

VIP
I slightly disagree. Somalia is our country and that includes minorities as well . I don't accept anti minority behavior from ethnic Somalis and in the same way I don't accept anti ethnic Somali behavior from minorities. I'm fine with them sticking to Arab roots, but I can't accept them arabizing Somali history with the help of foreign hostile media
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Trending