Arab propaganda documentary on Somalia claims Mogadishu is an Arab founded city

Islam is the reason Arabs are put on a pedestal and treated well by Somalis, even if the favour is not returned. IDC. I don't donate to their bullshit causes, nor do i feel any sympathy for their troubles. I hate them more than anyone for mentally fucking over my people.

Tbf ‘ethnic somalis’ hate each other to the core aswell so it’s not that surprising, these people underwent a lot of dulmi from the usc too which could explain the cuqdad

I don't care, I can practice Qabilyaad any day I want, every group exhibits this behavior, just look at the Scots or the Japanese, but I'll be damned if an Ajanabi trys to get at another Somali, over my dead body, we have have to start getting in code, cause we are way behind.

Khanderson

Coping through the 1st world
VIP
This idea stem’s from Somalis being subsaharan African. If Somalis were Semitic, Caucasian, Chinese they would believe the idea of us claiming we founded it. It all comes down to the reputation of that continent. And how mismanaged it is by the subsaharan Africans.

They wouldn’t believe a black personally saying they founded it. So this definitely stems from racism and bigotry.

Khanderson

Coping through the 1st world
VIP
If Somalis were majority Christian i bet you we wouldn’t have self hating Somalis supporting the idea Arabs have anything to do with the foundation of Mogadishu.

Som

VIP
View attachment 336261

"You have Black skin but white and pure hearts"

973.gif
Crazy shit, the fact these folks have the guts to talk to us like this is embarrassing

Som

VIP
I mean they are not lying. If you look at the oldest buildings in Xamar they were built by Arabs who have know been assimilated as Reer Xamar/Banaadiri.
That's BS , the fact benadiris have always been discriminated (which is wrong) shows that Arabs never had much power in Somalia. These Arabs are trying to say we are just like Zanzibar and the Swahili coast which was an Arab colony in a sea of Africans , that's not the case for Somalia (we can argue it's not the case for Swahili coast either) because Arabs were a minority. Arabs certainly brought influence and the Deen to Somalia but they quickly became somalis. Historical accounts from Portuguese sailors in the 1500s describe Mogadishu as being inhabited by dark skinned people and some light skinned folks , they also point to stuff which is peculiar to somali culture such as the use of people poisoned arrows .

Som

VIP
The most disheartening thing isn't Arabs attacking us , we know they love to pick on non Arabs while their countries simp for Israel . The saddest thing is seeing Somalis on this thread being hateful against their own blood because of inferiority complexes and brainwashing

Words can’t describe how much i hate these niggas wallahi. I always try to suppress my hatred against them but they make it impossible. F*ck all of them

Trending

Latest posts