Arab propaganda documentary on Somalia claims Mogadishu is an Arab founded city

It was only when the Lamagoodles overpowered them by using the colonials to give them power. And after consolidating power they governmentally marginalised the Banaadiri community. Basically making them second class citizens in their own city.

Where were the CadCads and Banadiris when Somali clans had Sultanates? In your backyard, it was the Ajuuraan, Geledi etc, who ruled. Beenta iyo nacnacda nagala tag.

This thread has been open to kafirs and Arab haters who hate on Arabs and suffer from inferiority complex towards Arabs.

Inferior to what, exactly? They discovered Oil yesterday and before that, Somalis used to give charity to them. We are Somali, Cushites, older than them, and we didn't need to adopt countles other ethnic groups to make a shegato alliance based on language.

At most, these minorities were adept at trading, that's it. What other thing have they done? They were clearly also not the wealthiest. During Colonial times, the wealthiest man in Somalia, was Uunlaaye. So, if they were not even on the 'richest Somalis' list, what list were they on.

1722122064420.png

attash

Amaan Duule
If Somalis were majority Christian i bet you we wouldn’t have self hating Somalis supporting the idea Arabs have anything to do with the foundation of Mogadishu.
Very few Somalis claim this. The only one you see claiming this is are some Reewin users and that's only because they have beef with Maxaa Tiri speakers.
One thing I rate about Christian culture it’s open to other cultures and mix well with other cultures.
We got Russian Christians, Anglo-Christian, Coptic Christian and Ethiopian Christians.
Notice how these cultures mix well with Christianity but Islam not so much. It endorses Arab cultural supremacy. It’s why Somalis would rather do their best mimicking arab culture and by giving Arabs names to their kids
Where do you think names like Matthew, John, Michael, Simon, Peter, and Andrew came from? They certainly aren't English names.

Tedros, Isaias, and Dawit aren't exactly Habesha names either.
and falsely calming they’re close to Arabs. Not to mention the Banu Hashim crap.
I have went over this many times, but claiming descent from the Prophet (SAWS)'s family is a dynastic ploy to secure political legitimacy. No different than when other cultures claim descent from Hercules or Solomon (AS) or some other hero.

There are Somalis who promote Arab culture today, but this is simply a result of Khaleeji cultural dominance in the region thanks to oil wealth. Historically, Somalis had a neutral view of Arabs.

All of these points have been repeated ad nauseam in other threads.

You really believe you are a African cushite when you are Arab 😂

I am a proud Somali, daughter of Africa. My proven DNA heritage is the Majeerteen clan, some 1000-1200 years ago, older than that, my lineage leads to the original Somalis, some 3000 years ago. Older than that, we are Cushites, and so forth. Carab where?? Ana Cajam.

At most, we share a neolithic ancestor with them. But, we are all children of Adam and Hawa, so at some point we must meet at a common forebear.