Are Somalis Ethno religous?

Why are somalis one of the few ethno religious countries? What makes yall so special? Even Yemen has jews. Looool some of yall are so focused on other people’s beliefs rather than fixing somalia.
Why can't we do both, currently a lot of Somalis in Somalia aren't even properly following Islam, to eating Khat and to FGM, to the government when it comes to corruption, there are many ways in which we can push true Islamic principles into the hearts and minds of Somalis to make such actions not only taboo and looked down upon in our society while also working on fixing Somalia. Now let me ask you, do you really think these people are currently in a position to fix Somalia? No I didn't think so, however when people like @Win @Halimo Supremist @Dawo or even people who harbor their train of thoughts do have the position to fix Somalia no doubt it would be better

But thats exactly what murtads do. They insult the deen and try their best to convert muslims into becoming disbelievers.
Those kind of people are ignorant and dangerous. But anyway if someone is not disrespecting the religion or doing any harm to the community then I don't see why we should exclude the person and deny them somalinimo especially if it's a person who's proud and loves his/her people.

Saaxib it has nothing to do with treating them a certain way. I would interact with an Ex-Somali the same way I'de interact with an Ex-Muslim. If they don't claim Somalinimo and if they don't insult our religion then I'm cool with them but that doesn't mean they're one of us.
💯 And you wont be part of any ayuuto at all, sab lagu ma soo dhawaynaayo iyo shir soomaali na kama qeyb geli doontid😅

Why can't we do both, currently a lot of Somalis in Somalia aren't even properly following Islam, to eating Khat and to FGM, to the government when it comes to corruption, there are many ways in which we can push true Islamic principles into the hearts and minds of Somalis to make such actions not only taboo and looked down upon in our society while also working on fixing Somalia. Now let me ask you, do you really think these people are currently in a position to fix Somalia? No I didn't think so, however when people like @Win @Halimo Supremist @Dawo or even people who harbor their train of thoughts do have the position to fix Somalia no doubt it would be better
Islam and sincere inner directedness to Allah is what's needed for our people, and we need it direly.

Deen>>>>>>Dunya.

Islam promotes and provides us with:
Education
Social cohesion
The best economic system in the world
and many more.

What's there not to love?

Always talking about how somalia is a Muslim country like niggas weren’t killing, looting and raping each
The moment secularism and the idea of a nation state was brought to Somalis is when it started. Nationalism entails that one should unify with another person solely based on shared heritage and ancestry and not based on similar religion/principals. This was not good for Somalis because the moment a disagreement would happen each person would retreat to the people they share common heritage and descent with the most (people from the same qabiil). The moment Siyad did what he did. It was innevitable for qabyaalad to emerge, because the idea of a nation state fits so well with the idea of qabyaalad.

This shows you that what happened to us was not because of Islam but Secular nationalism.

Islam clearly forbids nationalism/tribalism. It is known as Assabiyah and Assabiyah should not take root in the heart of a believer.

Hope that made you understand that it was not Islam that caused all our problems but the lack of it.
loooool lack of Islam caused our problems

1605793732034.gif

You clearly are stupid. I am done with this convo.

Saaxib it has nothing to do with treating them a certain way. I would interact with an Ex-Somali the same way I'de interact with an Ex-Muslim. If they don't claim Somalinimo and if they don't insult our religion then I'm cool with them but that doesn't mean they're one of us.
Well a Somali is a Somali biologically regardless of their believe.. But generally I don't like people who when they leave islam shit on our religion and culture acting all enlightened, like becoming gaal makes you super intelligent or something :ohlord:

Those kind of people are ignorant and dangerous. But anyway if someone is not disrespecting the religion or doing any harm to the community then I don't see why we should exclude the person and deny them somalinimo especially if it's a person who's proud and loves his/her people.
That person would betray you as he/she betrayed her/his forefathers religion💯

Last edited:
I just read all of the 18 pages and @Win just took everything out of my mouth. It's scary to see how facts and well constructed arguments can skip over anyone's head subhanallah.

If people here are truly genuine they would try to counter his arguments instead of ignoring it for the sake of "winning" the argument.

@HIBAQ123 @FiftyPence @Jack sparrow

Please read what he's actually saying instead of trolling. This is a serious topic about our deen and ethnicity.

Props to @Halimo Supremist as well for being a logical person. It's very hard to find them these days.:salute:

Always talking about how somalia is a Muslim country like niggas weren’t killing, looting and raping each

loooool lack of Islam caused our problems

View attachment 153752
You clearly are stupid. I am done with this convo.
Couldn't even refute, at least have an open mind when it comes to this, might i also mention that southern somalia was on its way to achieve stability in the mid 2000s due to an Islamic led government before the western supported ethiopian invasion

I don't think those type of people exist to be honest. If they won't acknowledge being the creation of Allah and following the teachings then how can we expect the person to show love to Somalis?

I believe the worst thing a muslim do is being a murtad. This sin goes beyond humans and the person is directly fighting Allah subhanallah. Its important to set boundaries regarding what you will tolerate as a muslim and this issue should be non-negotiable.

Inshallah, with the help of Allah we will succeed in doing it.

You addressed it as my country. This shows that you clearly don't see yourself as Somali. Thank you for showing us your true colours.😁
I am a proud somali Walahi. I hope the day somalia becomes a place without qabyalad. A place where women are treated equally and is peaceful. I hope to see greater somalia United.

Couldn't even refute, at least have an open mind when it comes to this, might i also mention that southern somalia was on its way to achieve stability in the mid 2000s due to an Islamic led government before the western supported ethiopian invasion
My issue isn’t that Somalis are Muslim, go ahead do you but why must yall bully people for their choice of life. We as a community are full of hate even the Muslim somalis don’t fuckk with each other.

Trending

Latest posts