Are Somalis Ethno religous?

Being racist to AA women, warya I don’t think Allah would be happy about that would he?
I said you talk like a AA woman, never bashed them stop lying. Allahs watching. It's like you know more about their culture then your own.

Anyways how come you didn't answer my question? Out of everything I said you managed to respond to my AA comment. It just goes to show that you're trolling to be honest.

I am a proud somali Walahi. I hope the day somalia becomes a place without qabyalad. A place where women are treated equally and is peaceful. I hope to see greater somalia United.
How could you possibly treat men and women equally? Unless you want to turn us into a genderless society, that in it of itself is impossible.

We should treat the genders with equity. Men and women are different. Women excel men in some aspects and men excel women in some aspects. Treating them equally in everything will only lead to the desire to strip everyone of their own gender. That would be a horrific society to live in.

Relax.. I'm not even bashing you or anything. Why are you so super defensive.. Your religious affiliation is non of my business as long as you are not talking shit about Islam or Somali culture.
I ain’t defensive, I am just irritated by hypocrisy, yall want to shove Islam down every single somali people’s throats but don’t even follow it yourselves. This whole site is filled with Somalis hating on other Somalis. Somalis wishing death and distruction on other qabils. Why don’t uplift our community with hating on each other for once.

Guys consider this..
If we don't alienate and exclude non muslim Somalis from the community they might become muslims again.. Be kind to them and show them what it means to be muslim..

See what I mean loooool always bring qabyalad into it but at the same time preaching about deen. Make it make sense.
Lol it's not haraam to ask someone for their qabiil. :chrisfreshhah: Qabiil is a good thing as long as there isn't qabyaalad. You think stuff like xawaalad would work without qabiil?

Damn! I didn't know that. Elaborate on it walaal.
The Islamic Courts Union was very rapidly gaining momentum in southern Somalia, they pushed for Sharia law, the majority of the locals were pleased as they drove away the warlords and rule of law was being established after a decade and a half of lawlessness, the West couldn't fathom with the belief that Somalia was stabilizing and Ethiopia obviously feared a return to a stable Somalia and so they collaborated an invasion with the justification being that they are affiliated with Al Qaeda which was somewhat true however if that was the case there could have been other means of dialogue resolutions, also what happened to territory integrity, and the self determination that they always advocate for? Of course they say it but never mean it, it always has its limitations and hypocrisy

Lol it's not haraam to ask someone for their qabiil. :chrisfreshhah: Qabiil is a good thing as long as there isn't qabyaalad. You think stuff like xawaalad would work without qabiil?
Somalis use qabil in a negative way but go off warya. Yall are a bunch of folks that don’t even follow what you preach.

I just read all of the 18 pages and @Win just took everything out of my mouth. It's scary to see how facts and well constructed arguments can skip over anyone's head subhanallah.

If people here are truly genuine they would try to counter his arguments instead of ignoring it for the sake of "winning" the argument.

@HIBAQ123 @FiftyPence @Jack sparrow

Please read what he's actually saying instead of trolling. This is a serious topic about our deen and ethnicity.

Props to @Halimo Supremist as well for being a logical person. It's very hard to find them these days.:salute:
Bro they sound like people that were the prophet (pbuh) a soothsayer when he conveyed the message to them, they dont wanna get it, and thats fine. But stop claiming us and stop running after us.

I ain’t defensive, I am just irritated by hypocrisy, yall want to shove Islam down every single somali people’s throats but don’t even follow it yourselves. This whole site is filled with Somalis hating on other Somalis. Somalis wishing death and distruction on other qabils. Why don’t uplift our community with hating on each other for once.
Some Somalis are ignorant and being muslims doesn't mean you are perfect.. Anyway I don't believe in excluding non muslim Somalis I rather wish to include them in the community and focus on what unites us rather than what divides us.. If I can understand what made islam I might be able to change their view through dialogue

Guys consider this..
If we don't alienate and exclude non muslim Somalis from the community they might become muslims again.. Be kind to them and show them what it means to be muslim..
Not true, there are specific rulings on Apostates in Islam. The reasons why Allah made such rules is because of the negative effects apostates have on the islamic community. They could potentially poison other muslims with their mindset when you're trying to help them.

Now how do you know that we are not following Islam, you are doing nothing but assume, Tribalism is a disease and what people who engage in those acts are doing is nothing Islamic. You're making strawman arguments, no one here said that it was islamic, it is wrong plain simple.

Trending

Latest posts