Are Somalis Ethno religous?

Why are you so obsessed with what other communities think or do?
because it shows me what idiots my own people are. Even if we were all the same people, with the same religion and language? wtf did it do to help us? It certainly didn't help stop somalis from killing each other over stupid clans.

:ohlord: Its like talking to an eggplant. So you don't consider the people of Punt or Macrobia (who we directly descend from) Somalis? Or do you think we appeared out of thin air just 1400 years ago?
Are you also going to call our proto Nilotic and Natufian ancestors Somali just because we descend from them? :what:

Use the few brain cells that are in your head buddy.

The puntites weren't Somali. We just descended from them. Our ethnogenesis as a people came after and was because of Islam. How many times do I have to tell you this? Are you too stupid to comprehend what I'm trying to tell you?

You missed the point. There is no comparison and no one was condemning people of the past.

Are you hurt that Somalis chose Islam and it vanished or something?
yes because they became embarrassing "muh ummah" bootyclappers. It would be nice if we had something not from fucking ayyrabs for once

because it shows me what idiots my own people are. Even if we were all the same people, with the same religion and language? wtf did it do to help us? It certainly didn't help stop somalis from killing each other over stupid clans.
Calling people extreme and close minded then insulting them when they don't agree with you. Somalis don't claim murtads. Deal with it.

And why defend murtads over fellow muslims? It doesn't make sense.
fellow muslims don't give a shit about anyone but their own people. The sooner you idiots realise this and focus on your own, and stop crying about other people's problems, the faster we'd be able to advance our community both back home and the diaspora. Other ethnicities realise this, and despite their huge skull capacities, somalis fail to :ohlord: :ohlord: :ohlord:

I dare you to go to an ajnabi Muslim and tell them to reject their non Muslim counterparts.They will laugh at you, dumbass Somalian who can't comprehend one of their own being different. It deeply disturbs me how close mindedness to this extent is so widespread amongst our people. And then ya'll wonder why the country remains the worlds asshole. :snoop:
You are so insecure about your identity that you have to actually compare us with ajnabis regarding our own identity. Not every identity is the same.

Again, the ethnogenesis of those ajnabi didn't happen because of Islam, but ours did. Our identities are totally different regarding their origins. Get that through your thick skull and stop seeking validation from ajnabi.

Guys whatever you do, don't say this type of shit infront of non somalis. It's cringe . You never hear Pakistanis or Malaysians say this type of thing

yes because they became embarrassing "muh ummah" bootyclappers. It would be nice if we had something not from fucking ayyrabs for once
And you say you're muslim? You're the only one obsessing over arabs here. You embody everything your accusing others of.

Somalis don't claim them, they can assimilate into their like minded gaal communities. Its win-win for all.

You are so insecure about your identity that you have to actually compare us with ajnabis regarding our own identity. Not every identity is the same.

Again, the ethnogenesis of those ajnabi didn't happen because of Islam, but ours did. Our identities are totally different regarding their origins. Get that through your thick skull and stop seeking validation from ajnabi.
how about you open a history book and realise that there's more to us than adopting a religion from someone else?

I can barely tolerate fellow Somalis for their buffoonery. Ajnabis will catch these hands if they try me. I could care less about what they think. I'm not looking anyones validation. I am secure with who I am and my heritage.
You deserve my follow for this:friendhug:Macaanto you're my favourite on this site now:friendhug:

how about you open a history book and realise that there's more to us than adopting a religion from someone else?
Babe we didn’t adopt a religion
This is our birthright
And why are going to read
What some whiteman wrote
As if his words hold some weight

And you say you're muslim? You're the only one obsessing over arabs here. You embody everything your accusing others of.

Somalis don't claim them, they can assimilate into their like minded gaal communities. Its win-win for all.
And what if they want to help us advance ourselves? What if they want to, i don't know, build things back home? should we reject them because "muh ummah said so?"

fellow muslims don't give a shit about anyone but their own people. The sooner you idiots realise this and focus on your own, and stop crying about other people's problems, the faster we'd be able to advance our community both back home and the diaspora. Other ethnicities realise this, and despite their huge skull capacities, somalis fail to :ohlord: :ohlord: :ohlord:

I was referring exclusively to Somali muslims. You keep using them as a reference we should be emulating.

Since you're claiming to be a muslim here is what the deen says on this matter:

Allah says (interpretation of the meaning): “The believers, men and women, are awliya’ (helpers, supporters, friends, protectors) of one another…” [al-Tawbah 9:71]. He also says of the kuffaar that they are “ but awliya’ (helpers, supporters, friends, protectors) to one another…” [al-Maa’idah 5:51]. And He says (interpretation of the meaning): “…And if any amongst you takes them as awliya’, then surely he is one of them.” [al-Maa’idah 5:51].

You can't even name the so called former traditional belief and if it was adopted from someone else.

You don't know what your talking about.

It won't change, accept it and move on.