Are Somalis Ethno religous?

Another example of their debilitating complex and need for validation from others.

No one cares what other communities think except your kind.
Why state something that isn't true? Does any other ethnic group say the same thing as what you're saying? If not , why are Somalis considered an ethno religious group ? What makes us more special than other Muslims ? It's important to compare between communities because the religion was presented to us all the same way

No wonder other countries got rid of their terrorists well before us. This close mindedness and intolerance for somali non muslims is a plague

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
Would you consider an Somali Atheist to be Somali? Because I wouldnt. I belive Somalis are Ethno religous like the Amish, and Greeks etc. If you leave the deen your not Somali. Our idenity is just that deeply intertwined with our relgion.
i consider anybody who's not form my clan to be aliens if u ain't my tribe u ain't my kind simple

Why state something that isn't true? Does any other ethnic group say the same thing as what you're saying? If not , why are Somalis considered an ethno religious group ? What makes us more special than other Muslims ? It's important to compare between communities because the religion was presented to us all the same way
Why are you obsessed with other communities? We don't care, this topic is about the Somali community.

@HIBAQ123

You can come out whenever you want, no pressure
:sass2:
Civilised, Tolerant Muslims exist you know. I'm simply defending my friends who are facing hatred from their own people because they don't believe in the same religion. Don't you religious weirdos realise that the prophet said that there is no compulsion in Islam?

Civilised, Tolerant Muslims exist you know. I'm simply defending my friends who are facing hatred from their own people because they don't believe in the same religion. Don't you religious weirdos realise that the prophet said that there is no compulsion in Islam?

You don't seem civilised, you come across very rude and condescending

No one is forcing anything except you, trying to force your views on others. No one goes around hating them either, its a specific topic and the only one spreading hate and insults is you. Get a grip.

You don't seem civilised, you come across very rude and condescending
Trying to strip someone's somalinimo over their religious beliefs seem a lot more rude and condescending. You seem to lack self awareness. I'm not trying to be rude, I'm just shocked by the ignorance I'm seeing