Are Somalis proud Africans?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Apollo

VIP
Don't worry in 50 million years Somalis will no longer be a part of Africa. :dead:

600x600

I wish Somalia was located next to Australia. :lolbron:

Why we gotta share a continent with the worst continent. :francis:

The_Cosmos

Pepe Trump
I like my fellow horners and the North Sudanese. As for the rest of Africans where Somalis have went such as South Africa, I guess you can see why we don't like those barbarians.

A Somali from Somalia calling other Africans barbarians! Oh the irony...
:rejoice:

Plus, the way in which Somalis have been treating ethnic minorities such as Bantus who make up approximately about 12% of the population, is absolutely disgraceful. If you're looking for barbarians, no need to look further than home.

Apollo

VIP
Wonder how those Madagascar folk see things

Highlander Malagasy who are racially more Austronesian discriminate against Coastal Malagasy who are more African. Initially, they all looked like Indonesians, but then started importing slaves from Mozambique and mixed with them. The Highland Malagasy are still majority Indonesian and look down on the other Malagasy.

I only identify with somalilanders to be honest. I see a person from Somalia completely the same way as I see a Ugandan, Ethiopian or Madagascarian
I would be proud to be Ugandan. Real people, who are not deluded by a superiority complex and do not have self hate. f*ck you for not being a proud African.

Apollo

VIP
I would be proud to be Ugandan. Real people, who are not deluded by a superiority complex and do not have self hate. f*ck you for not being a proud African.

Great Lakes Bantus are the most racist Bantus who hate Cushites. They killed millions of Tutsis because their noses weren't sufficiently wide enough.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Highlander Malagasy who are racially more Austronesian discriminate against Coastal Malagasy who are more African. Initially, they all looked like Indonesians, but then started importing slaves from Mozambique and mixed with them. The Highland Malagasy are still majority Indonesian and look down on the other Malagasy.

Good.

It's nice to know humans suck everywhere

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending