Are you triggered?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is like saying to White Americans: "Hey, are you triggered at these Somali-American born citizens being called American?" It's dumb.

Their nationality is Somali, but they're not ethnically Somali.

I'm sure most people won't have a problem with it. Also, many publications I have seen calls them "Bantu-Somali".
If you think about it really hard, there is no such thing as a Somali ethnicity. How strange is it when I am Somali and isaaq person is also Somalis while we both claim to trace our roots back to the Arabian deserts a 1000 year ago? What exactly makes us a Somali? If we are going to practice our qabiil system then we must also accept that being Somali is something that you can become not something you are born into and by that, Bantus are just as Somali as the rest of us.

If you think about it really hard, there is no such thing as a Somali ethnicity. How strange is it when I am Somali and isaaq person is also Somalis while we both claim to trace our roots back to the Arabian deserts a 1000 year ago? What exactly makes us a Somali? If we are going to practice our qabiil system then we must also accept that being Somali is something that you can become not something you are born into and by that, Bantus are just as Somali as the rest of us.
sorriapeitos.gif

qabil is a cultural phenomena. its as significant as your zodiac sign. Scientifically all ethnic somalis are exactly the same 99% horn of african soo-maal. you identity less doqon. arabian desert kulaha. over my dead 100% somali body! walahi sometimes i feel as though you uncultured swine should stop calling yourself somali. MJs are the only ones on here who have any semblance of pride. the rest of y'all are CANCELLED. if bantus are somali I'm native canadian and I'm waiting for my reparations. you obviously don't "think really hard"

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
It mostly comes down to genetics, and who had the last civilization on land known as "Somalia" today basically. Anyone who claims that they can trace back to the Arabian desert need objective proof, .....................not stories(myths).

sorriapeitos.gif

qabil is a cultural phenomena. its as significant as your zodiac sign. Scientifically all ethnic somalis are exactly the same 99% horn of african soo-maal. you identity less doqon. arabian desert kulaha. over my dead 100% somali body! walahi sometimes i feel as though you uncultured swine should stop calling yourself somali. MJs are the only ones on here who have any semblance of pride. the rest of y'all are CANCELLED. if bantus are somali I'm native canadian and I'm waiting for my reparations. you obviously don't "think really hard"
:mjlol: Don't be a xoolo. Do you hear yourself? If you believe and subscribe to qabiil aka your MJ identity, and you do, then explain to us what you and the Hawiye guy and the isaq guy from Saylac share and the raxanwayn hooyo from bay share to make you lot the same ethnicity? You believing in qabiil automatically means you think you have an Arab ancestor who was not native to the land, so explain to me when did you become Somalis? Better yet what makes a person or a group of people somali? Give us the criteria you would use to determine who and who issnt somali?

:mjlol: Don't be a xoolo. Do you hear yourself? If you believe and subscribe to qabiil aka your MJ identity, and you do, then explain to us what you and the Hawiye guy and the isaq guy from Saylac share and the raxanwayn hooyo from bay share to make you lot the same ethnicity? You believing in qabiil automatically means you think you have an Arab ancestor who was not native to the land, so explain to me when did you become Somalis? Better yet what makes a person or a group of people somali? Give us the criteria you would use to determine who and who issnt somali?
somali is an ETHNIC group. bantu is another ETHNIC group. an isaac, haywie, habar dhuuso dhuuq, MJ all have more in common then a bantu. their of one ethnic group. scientifically their no different to one another regardless of whatever your muslamic ancestors made up to be closer to the blessed arab race. as for MJ i only subscribe to that because their the only members on this forum that haven't disappointed me. its no different to me uniting with my fellow Virgo zodiac sign peeps.

It mostly comes down to genetics, and who had the last civilization on land known as "Somalia" today basically. Anyone who claims that they can trace back to the Arabian desert need objective proof, .....................not stories(myths).
But we do business and run our country based on a clan system which means we believe in that shit. We have killed each other over it. If I believe I am darod and I come from An Arab guy then one must ask, when did I become somali? And I can claim to be Somali and he dirs who have always been natives there are also Somali, do you see the disconnect there? We share no common ancestor, in fact we claim to be two different lands yet we are the same ethnicity? :what1:

Either qabiil doesn't exist or we aren't the same people if we go back far enough. Can't be both.:sass1:

somali is an ETHNIC group. bantu is another ETHNIC group. an isaac, haywie, habar dhuuso dhuuq, MJ all have more in common then a bantu. their of one ethnic group. scientifically their no different to one another regardless of whatever your muslamic ancestors made up to be closer to the blessed arab race. as for MJ i only subscribe to that because their the only members on this forum that haven't disappointed me. its no different to me uniting with my fellow Virgo zodiac sign peeps.
The Jews are the same ethnic group because every Jew goes straight through Isaac. The same for Arabs, they go through Ismail. How can we an ethnic group when our supposed ancestors are from different places?

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
But we do business and run our country based on a clan system which means we believe in that shit. We have killed each other over it. If I believe I am darod and I come from An Arab guy then one must ask, when did I become somali? And I can claim to be Somali and he dirs who have always been natives there are also Somali, do you see the disconnect there? We share no common ancestor, in fact we claim to be two different lands yet we are the same ethnicity? :what1:

Either qabiil doesn't exist or we aren't the same people if we go back far enough. Can't be both.:sass1:
I'm not really well-read into Somalia's clan system. However, it will be interesting to see if there was genetic differences between clans though. At like 30%+ difference. However, I would say Qabil is a social construct, not biological -- unless there is evidence. We all do speak the same language with different dialects, look similar and have the same culture. For the most part, from the outside (from subjective experience), we are mostly the same.

The interesting thing is Somali nationalism is new as I'm aware of unless history proofs me wrong.

I'm not really well-read into Somalia's clan system. However, it will be interesting to see if there was genetic differences between clans though. At like 30%+ difference. However, I would say Qabil is a social construct, not biological -- unless there is evidence. We all do speak the same language with different dialects, look similar and have the same culture. For the most part, from the outside (from subjective experience), we are mostly the same.

The interesting thing is Somali nationalism is new as I'm aware of unless history proofs me wrong.
Exactly! Qabiiil is an invention. I agree we are the same people but we constructed lies like qabiil that kind of contradict that belief.

The Jews are the same ethnic group because every Jew goes straight through Isaac. The same for Arabs, they go through Ismail. How can we an ethnic group when our supposed ancestors are from different places?
did you read my post? theirs NO proof to that theory. your MUSLAMIC ancestors wanted to be closer to their arab god. so they invented arab gods of their own in the form of dared and isaac. then the mexicans of somalia (hawyie) got jealous and created a clan of their own, then the other niggas dir and dagaal and habar maheesti all gave names to themselves thus forming modern day clans. when in reality these niggas were a bunch of spear chucking skinnies who had a identity crises. much like the lot in this thread. unlike the WOKE MJs on this site which is an actual seprate race since i don't claim you self hating xoolo NO MO! somali who?

kW4D1.gif

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
To be a somalispot OG you have to post topics that have a 100% guarantee of becoming platinum these include:Bantus,homosexuals,sand ,feminists,isis,salafis,ajinabis,hoe-xalimos/hijabis,somali slavery and atheism :francis::lawd::jcoleno::kanyehmm:
We are indeed a fucked up diaspora :lawd:

To be a somalispot OG you have to post topics that have a 100% guarantee of becoming platinum these include:Bantus,homosexuals,sand ,feminists,isis,salafis,ajinabis,hoe-xalimos/hijabis,somali slavery and atheism :francis::lawd::jcoleno::kanyehmm:
We are indeed a fucked up diaspora :lawd:
my fav topics :banderas:

Status
Not open for further replies.