Arms shipment seized by Caabudwaaq citizens

Abaq

VIP
Anyway, the bottom line is that Mx are one of the most heavily armed clans in Central Somalia now (their Ugaas knows this hence why he is openly calling to leave GM), Qoorqoor is on a war footing, HSM will be damaged by this and the whole arms embargo question might come up again, wars in Mudug are inevitable, and we probably will see an all out HG civil war again with QQ HG on one side vs HSM HG

No darood sheikh will call me a deviant.
He will :ftw9nwa:
1721155191606.png

Jungle

VIP
Anyway, the bottom line is that Mx are one of the most heavily armed clans in Central Somalia now (their Ugaas knows this hence why he is openly calling to leave GM), Qoorqoor is on a war footing, HSM will be damaged by this and the whole arms embargo question might come up again, wars in Mudug are inevitable, and we probably will see an all out HG civil war again with QQ HG on one side vs HSM HG
Bro you are cagdheer, what insider info could you possibly have regarding this that hasn't already been circulating?

Recently in the politics section we've got whole leap of people saying 'my source' aling with alot fiction and expect people to just take their word for it lol

Good job on mx for seizing illegal weapons headed into the country. If only PL would do the same in bosaso. The FGS statement shows that it is in fact their’s, the locals weren’t given preemptive knowledge regarding this, so they rightfully stopped the unknown truck coming into Somalia. Should they return the weapons? Absolutely not, the fact that they were kept in the dark shows that it was to cause instability in the region. Shame on the president for inciting Qabil wars, and the NISA are definitely wrong if what other people saying about them firing first is true.

@Aiman12 these people would have stopped foreigners trying to enter Somalia aswell, so let’s not criticize too harshly.

The arms embargo will be put back in place for all this chimping out
thats the problem, they are literally just people, not militia, police or state military. its still crazy to me that majority of people on this thread see absolutely no problem with citizens looting military grade hardware like its still 91, if they didnt want to send it back they should have let gm admin handle it.
this is exactly what people mock somalia for, anarchy, no law, authority or accountability just people doing whatever they want

if this is normalized embargo will be slapped back on us in no time

Hilmaam

Let him cook
VIP
thats the problem, they are literally just people, not militia, police or state military. its still crazy to me that majority of people on this thread see absolutely no problem with citizens looting military grade hardware like its still 91, if they didnt want to send it back they should have let gm admin handle it.
this is exactly what people mock somalia for, anarchy, no law, authority or accountability just people doing whatever they want

if this is normalized embargo will be slapped back on us in no time
If any issue pops off or peace agreement is made in Somalia it’s between clans. Everything boils down to clan territory and beefs. There is no benefit in Mx giving weapons to Galmdudug especially with all the fighting they have with dir and hg. Galmudug getting weapons just means hg getting weapons

Last edited:

Abaq

VIP
Bro you are cagdheer, what insider info could you possibly have regarding this that hasn't already been circulating?

Recently in the politics section we've got whole leap of people saying 'my source' aling with alot fiction and expect people to just take their word for it lol
I have red eyed Hutu sources from within the presidency in Villa Somalia itself lol

in the real world people have friends from different clans. I have Ciise sources in the Djiboutian government, Iiddoor sources in the SNM secessionist regime, MJ sources in the Puntland administration, Hutu sources in the FGS mafia, and of course plenty of OG sources across our 3 dominions.

I merely share the news, it’s up to you whether you believe it or not Mr Hutu

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
Fake numbers sxb dshk are around the 20 mark. Its impossible to carry the number that you claim in 2 trucks lol

This has nothing to do with Villa Somalia. Just iljeex opposition politicians and businessmen using their funds to pay off SNA, Nisa and police in Galmudug who are of the same clan. HG hub itobiya ka soo gadatay wax cusub ma ahan
Beesha mareehan are blessed by Allah all this free weapon are in abduwaq they will use to defend territorial integrity of beesha land in central somalia 🙌🏾 @TekNiKo congratulation

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
To the Daroods running to Caabudwaaq to get free weapons ilmo adeerayaal HSM baa na siiye hubkaan, ma waxaa rabtiin inuu cunoqabateen nagu rida, sii hoos ah noo shaxaada ffs. :ftw9nwa:

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
As if MX needed anymore more PKMs or Dshk, the only thing positive about capturing hundreds of Dshk is that the enemy can't build a fleet of teknikals now. What I will say though is that the hand guns and the Snipers as well as the land mines and hand grenades will be useful.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Beesha mareehan are blessed by Allah all this free weapon are in abduwaq they will use to defend territorial integrity of beesha land in central somalia 🙌🏾 @TekNiKo congratulation
To be honest me and Tekniko didn't get shit, its mostly Wagardhac and Celi who came as gurmad while we were fighting NISA, they stumbled across a truck full of weapons left on its own and helped themselves to it while Reer Dalal and Reer Xirsi were fighting NISA and chasing them away.

But regardless Wagardhac especially wee u qalman hubkaan, anaguna waa ka guuleysane cadowga killing several top rank NISA Cayr officials.

As long as GM is perceived to be an HG state these issues will continue to occur. All Somali leaders are terrible but for some reason HG have been cursed with a particularly inept political class since the civil war. They’ve fought with every clan around them and have no goodwill with any neighboring tribes. As much as I hate clan politics there’s no reason for MX to return these weapons when chances are they will be used against them at some point in the near future. Hopefully it’s only used as a deterrent and not for the offensive.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Hulkajir 1 & 2 defended
Laandheer 1 & 2 defended
Isgoos 1 new captured territory
Shiilamdow 1 defended and 16mil worth of weapons captured for MX

6 victories in matter of months the death ratio is 1:5 Bah OG vs Sharanshuur and they are losing alot of top rank officials Dir and Habar Gidir.

This is our anthem

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
As long as GM is perceived to be an HG state these issues will continue to occur. All Somali leaders are terrible but for some reason HG have been cursed with a particularly inept political class since the civil war. They’ve fought with every clan around them and have no goodwill with any neighboring tribes. As much as I hate clan politics there’s no reason for MX to return these weapons when chances are they will be used against them at some point in the near future. Hopefully it’s only used as a deterrent and not for the offensive.
I don't like ifs and speculations, MX has not attacked anyone but only responded to attacks and this is the best way to fight, ninka soo duulay baa dhibka qabo.

By the way there are well known Reer Dalal militia leaders who are not involved, there are entire jifoyin of Reer Dalal not involved, this is literally Reer Cabdille Alamagan and Reer Warfa Dalal youth fighting a new sort of Jamahiir defending their territory. If all Reer Dalal go on the offensive we will not be talking about Xeraale but Dhusomareb.

I don't like ifs and speculations, MX has not attacked anyone but only responded to attacks and this is the best way to fight, ninka soo duulay baa dhibka qabo.

By the way there are well known Reer Dalal militia leaders who are not involved, there are entire jifoyin of Reer Dalal not involved, this is literally Reer Cabdille Alamagan and Reer Warfa Dalal youth fighting a new sort of Jamahiir defending their territory. If all Reer Dalal go on the offensive we will not be talking about Xeraale but Dhusomareb.

At the end this is central Somalia and when clans see an opportunity they take it. In sha Allah Marexaan are more committed to peace than HG have been.

Garaad Awal

Zubeyri aka Targaryen of the Awalid Kingdom.
A fresh arms supply seized from the Hutus to dispatch more Hutus. A poetic event indeed:trumpsmirk:
The Hawiye will still wave the blue flag and call the guy above a fellow Somalian/true patriot while a secessionist Lander will be their number one enemy despite having done nothing to their community.

The Hawiye community deserves this humiliation by the Jabarti community

Hilmaam

Let him cook
VIP
The Hawiye will still wave the blue flag and call the guy above a fellow Somalian/true patriot while a secessionist Lander will be their number one enemy despite having done nothing to their community.

The Hawiye community deserves this humiliation by the Jabarti community
Darood is not on offensive it’s mostly one clan pushing to make gains and be winner takes all in country from mudug galgadud xamar all the way lower shabelle and beyond. Lol it’s HG doing world take over and trying to humiliate clans. Even las canood it was defensive war. Darood not perfect and resists fgs rule, but from what I’ve seen it doesn’t transgress and force others to join or take land

The only darood offensive is in jubbaland which has blessing of America fgs and international community against shabab which afffect lots of clans lands darood hawiyee RX

Trending

Latest posts