Arms shipment seized by Caabudwaaq citizens

thats the problem, they are literally just people, not militia, police or state military. its still crazy to me that majority of people on this thread see absolutely no problem with citizens looting military grade hardware like its still 91, if they didnt want to send it back they should have let gm admin handle it.
this is exactly what people mock somalia for, anarchy, no law, authority or accountability just people doing whatever they want

if this is normalized embargo will be slapped back on us in no time
Everyone is following the presidents example. Police and military don’t exist on a national level yet to maintain security. People on this thread hate the hypocritical FGS which has more weaponry to give to Somalia killing a rival clan than to anyone willing to stop Ethiopia. Sxb I’m tired of FGS bs. He’s trying to get QQ outta there by arming a homegrown badbado qaran in GM. The ones illegally transporting weapons through an unauthorized area is FGS, so they’re in the wrong here. With people this stupid and qabiliste as president, an arms embargo is needed.

Hilmaam

Let him cook
VIP
To the Daroods running to Caabudwaaq to get free weapons ilmo adeerayaal HSM baa na siiye hubkaan, ma waxaa rabtiin inuu cunoqabateen nagu rida, sii hoos ah noo shaxaada ffs. :ftw9nwa:
🏃🏾‍♂️ 💨 Need a basooka
1721161485722.jpeg

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
At the end this is central Somalia and when clans see an opportunity they take it. In sha Allah Marexaan are more committed to peace than HG have been.
When you consider where the fighting has been taking place you will realise its actually Marehan that is under attack, particularly Bah Ogaden by GM, FGS and Sharanshuur militia.

So who is Bah Ogaden it is literally the youngest subclan of Marehan and consist of 3 of Ilmo Diini.

Why is this happening ? well its because Farmaajo is Bah Ogaden, Reer Dalal, Alamagan Dalal, Cabdille Alamagan, Reer Shiil. The Reer Dalal fighting and defending their land are literally his nephews small youth part of his extended family not counting more than 4 names to common ancestor. Laakin ilahay baa laandheere ka dhigay. When you hear places like Shiilamadow, Isgoys, Laandheere, Hulkujir this is where their geeljire live.

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
The Hawiye will still wave the blue flag and call the guy above a fellow Somalian/true patriot while a secessionist Lander will be their number one enemy despite having done nothing to their community.

The Hawiye community deserves this humiliation by the Jabarti community
It’s the darood that always side with urur samaale and back stab each other they’re is nothing call a fellow somalian every subclan in somalia armed to protect their territory..

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
Everyone is following the presidents example. Police and military don’t exist on a national level yet to maintain security. People on this thread hate the hypocritical FGS which has more weaponry to give to Somalia killing a rival clan than to anyone willing to stop Ethiopia. Sxb I’m tired of FGS bs. He’s trying to get QQ outta there by arming a homegrown badbado qaran in GM. The ones illegally transporting weapons through an unauthorized area is FGS, so they’re in the wrong here. With people this stupid and qabiliste as president, an arms embargo is needed.
Puntland warns not to lift the arm embargo but nobody listen
IMG_7416.jpeg

Bari

Garabsare
Huge W by beesha marexaan, aniga waxaan la yaabay the indho adeegnimo of HSM talking about hubka hala soo celiyo :pachah1: . HSM has been aiding niggas to fight galmudug/mudug daroods(LK/MX) for a while now,hawiishu wuu soo cadaaday. MX need to keep their weapons and continue to protect their tribal territory. Guuleysta ilma adeeryaal.

Avalanche

Guul iyo Gobanimo
VIP
I think I dropped IQ while reading this thread, can't believe you guys are encouraging clan wars. While our neighbours are building skyscrapers, we have idiots bragging about seizing ak-47s.

No one here with common sense and an honest human being.:snoop:All you who incite clan war will be punished in the judgement day.

reer

VIP
I think I dropped IQ while reading this thread, can't believe you guys are encouraging clan wars. While our neighbours are building skyscrapers, we have idiots bragging about seizing ak-47s.

No one here with common sense and an honest human being.:snoop:All you who incite clan war will be punished in the judgement day.
finally a guulwade showed up. those weapons were most likely to attack reer abudwaq. go tell your uncles in xamar to stop suckling on ugandan and bantu milk.

Avalanche

Guul iyo Gobanimo
VIP
finally a guulwade showed up. those weapons were most likely to attack reer abudwaq. go tell your uncles in xamar to stop suckling on ugandan and bantu milk.
What:what1: I don't care which clan did what. Stop inciting clan wars, that's the only thing I advocate

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
This whole situation is sad and concerning. All the blame should be on HSM and his corrupt gov. The Arm embargo should not have been lifted.

Avalanche

Guul iyo Gobanimo
VIP
then be happy for people who seized weapons that were meant to kill them.
Why does everyone think I have a clan agenda. Listen ninyohow, I don't care which clan does what, I celebrate when one does right and condemn when one is wrong. Unfortunately Somalis have adopted dhaqan xumo where incitement to clan war is normalised. 30 years of the same shit, don’t you guys get tired?

This is the result of a very bad government and lack of leadership, everyone is only loyal to their qabiil, region and specific tuulo.. Indeed something very grim but people have no choice.

Why does everyone think I have a clan agenda. Listen ninyohow, I don't care which clan does what, I celebrate when one does right and condemn when one is wrong. Unfortunately Somalis have adopted dhaqan xumo where incitement to clan war is normalised. 30 years of the same shit, don’t you guys get tired?
Why is Nisa involved in smuggling weapons through the border from Ethiopia? And to make matters worse to arm clan militias, the same Ethiopia we are supposed to be in bad terms with :farmajoyaab:

Trending