Nin xun

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
Throw us a pyramid sign and we'll have you out of dixon! @Yannie
https://cdn./attachments/210899430637961216/218182475539677185/unknown.png

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Come tell us about those fights
- This Syrian guy who came with 2 of his ftiends touches my arm with his finger rubs his finger on a dark area of the bus seat saying " i didnt knew could colour off like that" I beat his coward ass up but I Bled from the nose but was worth it. Iranian guy who dissed my mom by saying she looks wellfed for being Somali after the fight I took the guys expensive shoes and threw them up on the hghest roof near me . A friend who tried to bang my sister whose 14 he deserved that broken arm and in Hargeisa a few years back This guy was throwing kittens in thorny bushes when that cat screamed of pain I ran towards the guy he ran away I check up on the kittens one of the kittens passed away unfurtuonately the other one Is my pet I call him Ramzi

Nin xun

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
DON'T FRET MY FRIEND SHE'LL JOIN US EVENTUALLY.
oj018h.png

- This Syrian guy who came with 2 of his ftiends touches my arm with his finger rubs his finger on a dark area of the bus seat saying " i didnt knew could colour off like that" I beat his coward ass up but I Bled from the nose but was worth it. Iranian guy who dissed my mom by saying she looks wellfed for being Somali after the fight I took the guys expensive shoes and threw them up on the hghest roof near me . A friend who tried to bang my sister whose 14 he deserved that broken arm and in Hargeisa a few years back This guy was throwing kittens in thorny bushes when that cat screamed of pain I ran towards the guy he ran away I check up on the kittens one of the kittens passed away unfurtuonately the other one Is my pet I call him Ramzi
YOU MAKE US SWEDEN SOMALIS PROUD, YOU SHOULD ENTER THE UFC.
oj018h.png

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.

Omg! They all deserved that beating! Do men underestimate you because of you're clam and kind personality?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts