Ask Mercury thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Omg! They all deserved that beating! Do men underestimate you because of you're clam and kind personality?
Well some do usually the ghetto immigrants and its always the same shit "woow didnt knew you could fight" Im cool and nice to everybody just how ive always been but if someone mess with me than we got a problem

Nin xun

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
BANNEDTU LIVES MATTER!
2hmdhk8.jpg

you cant walk away when youre called a on the bus or when someone spits at you or trying to steal your phone

i may rag on you sometimes cuz of my misconceptions...but my bad breh. After reading this wan ku salamaya. :salute:

i would've joined in with you and beat the shyt outta em racists and thieves. :birdman:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Well some do usually the ghetto immigrants and its always the same shit "woow didnt knew you could fight" Im cool and nice to everybody just how ive always been but if someone mess with me than we got a problem
What are you going to do bradar? Cook a mean dish kkkkk

All jokes aside it seems that you're in touch with your feminine side from your name to your persona in general no pun intended just a little observation that's all I can assure you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts