Ask Mercury thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
i may rag on you sometimes cuz of my misconceptions...but my bad breh. After reading this wan ku salamaya. :salute:

i would've joined in with you and beat the shyt outta em racists and thieves. :birdman:
Its cool man i guess sometimes ppl think they know you cuz some facts about u and they go piece u together in a way that makes sense to them

Mercury

VIP
What are you going to do bradar? Cook a mean dish kkkkk

All jokes aside it seems that you're in touch with your feminine side from your name to your persona in general no pun intended just a little observation that's all I can assure you.
I could force you to twerk or eat a sndwhich filled with dog poo you wouldnt be the first

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
I could force you to twerk or eat a sndwhich filled with dog poo you wouldnt be the first
Poo? Who says that kkkkk you're in touch with your feminine side, it's not necessarily a bad thing you know so put your guard down & quit acting like that's an insult, men ain't superior to women so caadi Iska dhig fadlan answer the question bradar

Mercury

VIP
Poo? Who says that kkkkk you're in touch with your feminine side, it's not necessarily a bad thing you know so put your guard down & quit acting like that's an insult, men ain't superior to women so caadi Iska dhig fadlan answer the question bradar
funny out of us 2 ur the one who keeps ing and nagging

Nin xun

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
@Mercury have you ever wondered how it would feel like to be a girl?
CAREFUL, MERCURY HERE IS AN HONORARY BANNED2. HE'S GOT PROTECTION FROM BEESHA. AIN'T THAT RIGHT @ghost @merka @Yannie
https://cdn./attachments/209076579106684928/218196987814608896/unknown.png

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
I have never been an Isis sympathiser. Why would you lie like that? Here's me thinking you was a honourable man, it's seems like the facade you built up is slowly disappearing.

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
@Cognitivedissonance what endues thee h're?
upload_2016-8-25_3-44-15.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts