At this point why even wear a shirt?

Status
Not open for further replies.
N

NaomiHoney

You might as well encourage her to be a topless model. At least then she'll be getting paid for her nudity instead of showing it for free.

I should, shouldn't I?! But I would like for my daughter to experiment with her individuality. I would like for her to understand that she has her own body. and she can do what she likes with it. She can be topless for free that makes her happy.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Live and let live!!

:manny:
ktpng.gif

I should, shouldn't I?! But I would like for my daughter to experiment with her individuality. I would like for her to understand that she has her own body. and she can do what she likes with it. She can be topless for free that makes her happy.
Oh really. So, if your daughter told you the only thing that would make her happy would be to give a guy a 'blowjob' right in front of you, while you (her mother) watch it, would you accept that?

VixR

Veritas
If someone is calling your hijab oppression just speak up and say you're not oppressed, educate them, but if you're belittling other women for the way they dress, you don't really have a leg to stand on if they criticize your ways.

N

NaomiHoney

Oh really. So, if your daughter told you the only thing that would make her happy would be to give a guy a 'blowjob' right in front of you, while you (her mother) watch it, would you accept that?

Are these your secret fantasies you have for your future daughter?

You took it too 100 REAL QUICK. I'm not the one that needs questioning....
Did I? I thought I was just keepin' it real. You said you'd be okay with you, your mother and your future daughter showing off your breasts, although you were pissed off at first. I'm just going off with what you believe in. Can a brother inquire more about these?

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
If someone is calling your hijab oppression just speak up and say you're not oppressed, educate them, but if you're belittling other women for the way they dress, you don't really have a leg to stand on if they criticize your ways.
Op is a part time salafi

N

NaomiHoney

Did I? I thought I was just keepin' it real. You said you'd be okay with you, your mother and your future daughter showing off your breasts, although you were pissed off at first. I'm just going off with what you believe in. Can a brother inquire more about these?

I guess you didn't sense the hint of sarcasm when i said my daughter and i will be getting matching piercings..

Status
Not open for further replies.