At this point why even wear a shirt?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
If someone is calling your hijab oppression just speak up and say you're not oppressed, educate them, but if you're belittling other women for the way they dress, you don't really have a leg to stand on if they criticize your ways.
I don't critisize other women. Only ones who want to act like s in public and not hide their shame. They embarrass women world wide and make us look like attention seeekers who depend on the validity of others. Also young women need good role models, women like these are bad role models for the younger generation, teaching our young ones that respecting your body doesn't matter.

I'm all for pro choice but I don't want to see the world populated by air heads walking around naked and uneducated people whether men or women in the next few decades to come. Our world needs intelligent people with self respect making positive differences.

VixR

Veritas
I don't critisize other women. Only ones who want to act like s in public and not hide their shame. They embarrass women world wide and make us look like attention seeekers who depend on the validity of others. Also young women need good role models, women like these are bad role models for the younger generation, teaching our young ones that respecting your body doesn't matter.

I'm all for pro choice but I don't want to see the world populated by air heads walking around naked and uneducated people whether men or women in the next few decades to come. Our world needs intelligent people with self respect making positive differences.
If they want to act like s, they want to act like s. It's not your body to worry about. Another woman's actions should not embarrass you. You r u and they are them.

We all choose our role models. The young will choose too. At the end of the day, you can only be a role model to those who want to follow you.

Mudug-Madman

Gaalkacyo Gangster
I shouldn't talk because I'm a degenerate myself, but this is too much. What ever happened to keeping this stuff behind closed doors? That's what I do. Now everybody wants to shove their degeneracy in your face. Seriously, I don't wanna be walking in public with my kids and have them see this. Pure attention seeking behavior. Always trying to push the boundaries more and more.

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
If they want to act like s, they want to act like s. It's not your body to worry about. Another woman's actions should not embarrass you. You r u and they are them.

We all choose our role models. The young will choose too. At the end of the day, you can only be a role model to those who want to follow you.
I honestly don't give two flying monkeys what they do with their bodies, but they're bad influence on the younger generation. Its true people choose their role models, but if you continuously see something in society you would eventually think it's okay. My bad for caring about the world around me. Just imagine being out with your niece or nephew and them seeing that.

People can do what they please, no one is perfect, but they should have the decency to do it behind closed doors.

Last edited:

Yannie

The trouble is, you think you have time
I honestly don't give two flying monkeys what they do with their bodies, but they're bad influence on the younger generation. Its true people choose their role models, but if you continuously see something in society you would eventually think it's okay. My bad for caring about the world around me. Just imagine being out with your niece or nephew and them seeing that.

People can do what they please, no one is perfect, but they should have the decency to do it behind close doors.
Sister,I completely agree with you on how society hypersexualizes women to a point where women are reduced to nothing but walking sex objects thinking that it is actually their choice. Some wome falsely believe that in order to be a women one has to bear their breast or their bodies. The people in here who are arguing and saying don't judge are the same people who would not associate with women who dress like or want their sisters, mothers, or friends to dress like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.