At what age do single halimos get more desperate? (poll)

At what age do single halimos get more desperate?

Votes: 7 23.3%

Votes: 2 6.7%
  • 27-30

Votes: 14 46.7%
  • 30+

Votes: 7 23.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

HuunoHunter

Old Head 👴🏿
no matter how old i get i won't even entertain men more than 5 years older than me.
30 year old women are young, that should honestly be the age when they actually think about marriage.

men aren't resistant to old age, 50+year-olds are disgusting looking. :vqbuyv0:
self-respecting 30 something year old halimos shouldn't be going for awowo, in fact no women should ever get desperate enough for a relationship/marriage to marry a man 20 years her senior. that's just gross.

as for 20 something yea-old halimos, this the age to get your life/ career in order.
if you keep several niggas on the maybe list then you won't be desperate in your 30s.:denzelnigga:

I would marry a 50+ woman, if she was rich and needed someone to keep her warm.

:comeon::comeon::comeon:

I wouldn't mind marrying a woman older than me :westbrookswag:. I have a feeling that older girls tend to be more motherly which is a turn off. I don't want two moms lmfao

Why are people rushing marriage? They are deseprate. Only ignorant men have issues with older women. 30 is too old for a woman. Do you folks just come and type whatever comes to your mind? Goodness.

I would marry a 50+ woman, if she was rich and needed someone to keep her warm.

:comeon::comeon::comeon:
have some dignity walaal, dont sell yourself for money. make your own.
50 year olds who took care of themselves at when they were young dont even look that bad. even then they will be seniour citizens when you're still young and full of life.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Keep in mind africans age quite well

Look at her shes 58
angela-bassett-baftas-2016-getty111__oPt.jpg

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
kkkkkkk funny topic.

Is it just me or do Somali women start looking old af way earlier than the men

:ohdamn:

Bohol

VIP
kkkkkkk funny topic.

Is it just me or do Somali women start looking old af way earlier than the men

:ohdamn:

Properly due to extra weight. Face wise Somali women look younger than their cadaan counter parts but it is the body
that lets them down.

Yannie

The trouble is, you think you have time
Just because you don't like older women doesn't mean that others carry the same view as you. Women are not objects that are disposable at a certain age . A woman worth is not based on her age or whether she can have kids or get a man . You have a lot of growing up to do.

Y'all niggaz are too desperate Walahi, how bout you just chat up the first fine chick that comes by you, chicks like a guy who approaches them and break the ice quickly not a creep who waits until she's depressed

Lol y'all niggaz bring shame to our forefather who must be rolling in their graves right now, yo what skinnies have become

Bohol

VIP
@Yannie It is not about what I like but the facts. Younger women who are more fertile are desired all over the world
over older women. It is just one of those facts that might never change.

Status
Not open for further replies.