Attack on the holy city

Status
Not open for further replies.

McD30

Bored to death
Hmmm. When Somalis laugh at Somali victims, the bootyclappers dont say a word. I recall the Gashaamo Liyuu attack and Galgaduud attack threads. But when Somalis do it to Arabs, they get angry and very emotional and say "how dare you". You can see their explosion from their post.

Arab bootyclappers.

Of course it's unfortunate but I don't know why Arab victims of terrorism always get more views and posts than Somali victims of terrorism.
:qri8gs7:

Odeg

Gedo
I can't believe people are celebrating the deaths of muslims on this forum. Shame on you lot. Really goes to show how deeply messed up some folks are on here.
Its hardly something new here. They celebrate the death of somalis many times but there is not much outrage then as now when the victims are arabs.
Its messed up in both cases.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
I didn't give a f*ck about the Orlando shooting and I don't give a f*ck about the Saudi attack

Neither are Somalis. Zero fucks given.

I can't believe people are celebrating the deaths of muslims on this forum. Shame on you lot. Really goes to show how deeply messed up some folks are on here.
notice how you said "muslims". you wouldnt give a f*ck if they weren't muslim. you guys are just as bad

Hmmm. When Somalis laugh at Somali victims, the bootyclappers dont say a word. I recall the Gashaamo Liyuu attack and Galgaduud attack threads. But when Somalis do it to Arabs, they get angry and very emotional and say "how dare you". You can see their explosion from their post.

Arab bootyclappers.

Of course it's unfortunate but I don't know why Arab victims of terrorism always get more views and posts than Somali victims of terrorism.

the people laughing are usual you and other qabils, so take your own advise when some somali gets blown up and your first question isn't what clan they from.

the people laughing are usual you and other qabils, so take your own advise when some somali gets blown up and your first question isn't what clan they from.

I think you should care about yourself and community more than you care about other people who don't ever think about you

notice how you said "muslims". you wouldnt give a f*ck if they weren't muslim. you guys are just as bad

No death should be celebrated period! Be it Muslim or not. But since most of you shameless pricks come from Muslim parents you lot are the worst. The real gaalo are actually decent people with compassion.

No death should be celebrated period! Be it Muslim or not. But since most of you shameless pricks come from Muslim parents you lot are the worst. The real gaalo are actually decent people with compassion.
when did I celebrate their deaths? stop accusing me of things that I haven't done

when did I celebrate their deaths? stop accusing me of things that I haven't done

These guy's are just talking shit sxb don't pay no mind to it, they want to point fingers and go like see you gaalos are despicable because you lot are immoral etc celebrating death when it is utter horse manure, their ish so see through they played every card literaly to death reverse blaming, race card, playing the victim, islamophobia etc ect always in denial well shit is coming back to haunt them now let's see if they can still be in denial.

Dadkaan wa daad Xanuunsanayo, every time they go pray in that melodic voice what are they praying for death destruction the coming of the judgement day, spending countless hours in Qutbahs listening to what ? that one day stones will speak and say ooh muslim there is a jew hiding behind me slaughter him, slaughter all none muslims homosexuals << this the bullshit they praise and glorify, by the way when was the last time you heard a Athiest blowing them selfs up ? exactly acting like a bunch of sanctimonious pricks, nobody i mean nobody is buying into their bullshit any more waligood ha ooyan.

wold-sheep-clothing2.jpg

I think you should care about yourself and community more than you care about other people who don't ever think about you

funny you ran away from the "care about somalis and dont laugh" garbage. now you shift to the care about "community"

again take your own advice. care more about what happens in Canada than what happens in Orlando. also why would i take any advice from a person who laughs at the death of people based on nationality or clan? i don't care more for Arabs than Somalis, but i won't go around celebrating their death like you and others. and i know for a fact i care more for Somalis than you, i never ask what clan the victim from.

Last edited:
last i checked we were talking about the actions of people on this site, but keep reaching lol.......next you going to bring a storm front quote lol
aren't the people i just showed you muslims? why are they celebrating the death of innocent people? isn't Islam the religion of peace?
:drakelaugh:
wallah these muslims are hypocrites

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
These nikkas would celebrate a massacre of iidoor/faqash/hutu b-but our m-muslim brothers in a-arabia akh!

Foh

:drakekidding:

Zuleikha

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
These nikkas would celebrate a massacre of iidoor/faqash/hutu b-but our m-muslim brothers in a-arabia akh!

Foh

:drakekidding:
You piece of shit don't you know that thousands of somalis go to umrah every ramadan.

My father and brother where there when the explosion happened. Do you know how we felt? Them not picking up their phone and us not knowing what happened to them? But you don't care since they are somali muslims right? You are celebrating the death of innocent muslims because you hate arabs/Saudi when in fact you have hatred and grudge against islam and muslims including somali muslims.

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
You piece of shit don't you know that thousands of somalis go to umrah every ramadan.

My father and brother where there when the explosion happened. Do you know how we felt? Them not picking up their phone and us not knowing what happened to them? But you don't care since they are somali muslims right? You are celebrating the death of innocent muslims because you hate arabs/Saudi when in fact you have hatred and grudge against islam and muslims including somali muslims.
I will make dua for your father and brother edoo

You are right this isnt joking matter some of these comments are really really bad.

Zuleikha

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
I will make dua for your father and brother edoo

You are right this isnt joking matter some of these comments are really really bad.
They are fine alxamduliah nothing happened to them. We were shocked and scared and thought the worst nighmare when they didn't pick up their phone.

Status
Not open for further replies.